You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn marid
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: andomynous

hi I would like to evoke a star faery but I do not know how it should be done, of course I would do it as soon as possible it is said that can fulfill all my desires without problems and it would be great to have one, without using the spirit ships

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Summoning or simply contacting? The easiest way would be to get one in the CH shop, but my guess is that you meant "spirit shops" and you don't want that right?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I generally would not flat-out evoke a spirit or entity I had no relationship with. So you may want to spend some time meditating and journeying to where star fae hang out, meet a nice one, and build a relationship with them. It would take a lot of time. That star fae may never ever want to grant wishes as part of said relationship.

If you want wishes the fast way your best bet is to buy a connection via the spirit shops and make sure your treat your companion the way you would want to be treated. And be prepared to work hard for your wishes on your own end as well.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

.... go out in the middle of the night to some place there is no light (complete darkness with no artificial lights) and have a big nice open field and lay on the ground and look up upon the starry skies and wait for hours (min 2 hours) and when you see a shooting star, quickly make a wish upon the shooting star you want a star faery :X

antonino
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn marid
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: andomynous

Dreamerunknown wrote:Summoning or simply contacting? The easiest way would be to get one in the CH shop, but my guess is that you meant "spirit shops" and you don't want that right?
I would like to evoke it with without going to the shops of the spirits

Return to “Faery”