You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

I've been the keeper of a nympho for half a year almost, and have called multiple nymphos to me using Magnolia's temporary calling spell, and im the kind of person who wants to know as much info about the spirit world as possible, especially for those spirits I have in my family (which includes a Nympho, a Succubus, and 5 angels) and I always try my best to see what they look like in my mind's eye. My main method of contact is telepathy, and some varying degrees of touching and feeling physically, but I really want to know what they look like and there's very little information on Nymphos from what I've seen, ( if you know otherwise including info on angels and ubis please let me know) I've seen caller Nymphos and my own in my mind a few times and Everytime I do they have elven ears, and I just want to know seeing as they don't shapeshift like ubis whether I'm really seeing their image or it's my imagination, so I want to know if anyone else sees them looking like elves?

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Zonk01
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Capella
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

To my knowledge, I haven’t seen a nympho that has shapeshifted. They probably exist, I definitely don’t doubt it. There are a vast amount of realms that nymphos inhabit, definitely worth looking into.

I have a fallen angel who lived in a unique realm that had a group of nymphos near it, and she said many of them couldn’t shape-shift. It is possible that the nymphos you conjured were all from the same area, and might have that as a trademark physical feature. She also told me that there are special tribes of nymphos and succubi that don’t often appear to professional conjures because of the issue of money. A trademark feature like a hybrid brings a bigger price, and a lot of the succubi and nymphos that are hybrids don’t want to basically be labeled by their race and ethnic background. Some that have that make up embrace it and don’t care about that, but that’s why you won’t see a lot about hybrids on forums.

If you conjure another one, just ask about it in a polite way and they will most likely tell you.

I don’t have much info on angels, except the group that my fallen angel derived from, and currently lives with. I don’t really have that much connection to angels that aren’t fallen, but I could maybe find out what you wanted to know? Usually it is the same across the board that I know about. There are tons of different types of angels and realms that they live on.

Lol other members of my spirit family describe the spiritual plane like this... spiritual species are like cats (on earth). There are cats all of the world, and they are all cats, but they live in different parts of the earth. They all do typical cat things, but they look differently, and vary in size and appearance, but they are still cats none the less. There are small cats, large cats, and everything in between. Same thing with spiritual species. :)

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Astral beings don’t have a “form” like we do here on this plane. The form u see is created by your mind based on energetic impression from the energy.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”