You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

I've been thinking of getting an Arch Angel, I already have an Incubus named M. I've looked in the store and couldn't find the White Arts Arch Angels. If anyone could give me a link that'd be great. I'm also looking for some advice with a Arch Angel, if anyone had any stories of interacting with them and their experiences with them I'm willing to read them.

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Spirit Spouses: Psy Vamp, One Incubi, One high elf
God Spouses: Arianrhod and Arawn/Gwyn So Nudd
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I don't think CH lists Archangels. They say if you don't see what you want there ask them. You could email the shop support and ask if they will bind Archangels for you.

If it's a White Arts protection spirit you want, the CH Courtwind Angels are seriously impressive.

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Blujay76 offers arch angels on her shop

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

First of all, YOU cannot bind Arch Angels. Angels yes, but Arch Angels no. You can get portal to them. But you cannot bind one. That is why you do not see them in the listing. And no, Blujay76 do not offer ARCH ANGELS. As I said, angels yes. Arch Angels no. For higher beings like Arch Angels, Gods, Deities, Demon Lords or Immortals, you do not "bind" them (you are just a mere human). You only can get a portal to them. Thats all.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

It's not a binding, but Damon Brand's archangel book has an entire chapter on the evocation of archangels. He lists twelve, covering all the major archangels.

I'm still trying to get my nerve up to actually go through with that, though (I'm noticing a pattern here).

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

wolves wrote:First of all, YOU cannot bind Arch Angels. Angels yes, but Arch Angels no. You can get portal to them. But you cannot bind one. That is why you do not see them in the listing. And no, Blujay76 do not offer ARCH ANGELS. As I said, angels yes. Arch Angels no. For higher beings like Arch Angels, Gods, Deities, Demon Lords or Immortals, you do not "bind" them (you are just a mere human). You only can get a portal to them. Thats all.
She does offer arch angels or at least thats what she calls them, i got 6 from her an they are very good guardians and yes the main arch angels like the 7 lead arch angels like michael, gabriel etc you can only get a portal to them

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Johnny Seraph wrote:It's not a binding, but Damon Brand's archangel book has an entire chapter on the evocation of archangels. He lists twelve, covering all the major archangels.

I'm still trying to get my nerve up to actually go through with that, though (I'm noticing a pattern here).
You evoke archangels, yes. You do not "bind" them. Correct. And unless you are as evil as me and have demons and BAs, I do not see why evoking them and telling them you wish to connect to them is a bad idea. Just be nice and respectful and state your purpose of wishing to connect to them and invite them to your space and have some nice incense or offerings for their time and they wouldn't beat you with a stick :X

AlejandroMEX wrote:
She does offer arch angels or at least thats what she calls them, i got 6 from her an they are very good guardians and yes the main arch angels like the 7 lead arch angels like michael, gabriel etc you can only get a portal to them
*deep breathe*.. sigh... ok.... let's go over to her site and see....

First, she has "warrior Archangel" family with bla bla bla (not advertising) which is not the Archangels that you talk/hear about. They are a "type" of angels she have (by the look of it). You can say they are "arch angel" level but they are definitely not the MAIN ARCHANGEL we know of. Maybe newly achieved status? A new SPECIES? who knows.

*continues looking down the list*...

Then she has a portal to Archangel Raphael... and if you click into it.... the very super first sentence is as below:-
Offered here is a very special offering! While summoning and binding elite/famous entities to one person can't be done...Opening portals to them can be done!
By her own words.... NO! you DO NOT bind "elite/famous entities". AKA, ALL the main ARCH ANGELS cannot be BOUND to you but you can have a PORTAL to them. Oh wait, maybe my english is terrible since I am not from an English speaking country... looking on...

*scrolls through the list again*....

Warrior Archangel... warrior archangel again (group of 5).... warrior archangel again (level 3.. her own level defination... not the same as CH one)... warrior archangel again... custom warrior archangel... *next page*... 5 lvl 7 warrior archangel.. and........ that's it. hmm... funny... I must be blind :X oh well.. *shrugs*.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac: