new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi everyone. I’m still new to this and learning, but I realized I never received a name or any information on my wraith. I’m sorry if I sound silly for asking if they have a name, but I just assumed they were all business. I’m dumb and I should’ve known better, but I was a straight up noob when I placed the order. It’s been a while since I ordered it, but I’ve been going through my old CH paper printouts and realized I didn’t have any information on mine apart from the information from the encyclopedia page. I probably should have asked a long time ago, but I didn’t. If they are, do I just send help desk the question with the order #?

Alena
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Wraiths don't have names because they aren't social creatures. You are correct. They ARE all business. I didn't get very much information about mine, either, but that's fine, since they are non-social and asexual. As for appearance, I assume they all look like shadows.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I have a few beings in my family who rather keep to themselves and are not very social, just like the Wraiths. I never got any names for them. I felt stupid calling to them by their race or so, that's when I gave them names^^ of course, I made sure that they would like it. They never complained.

Maybe you can give him/her/it a name? :)

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I give names to the unnamed in my keep, but it's for my benefit. I know they don't particularly care.

Return to “Dark Arts”