Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Can someone recommend a Warrior Spirit? I keep getting a female Warrior Spirit calling to me but I don't quite know what kind she is-so I am not sure if she is WA or DA! Also can I get a little info too on Sterling & Bronwyn Angels, as well as Einherjar? Please & Thank You-I have been thru a tough time recently & lately I am feeling this call for this Female Warrior Spirit, I am feeling she is telling me I need a friend that has the strength to aggressively come to my defense yet is also kind & gets along with other spirits too! If needed I can give further info on my situation too!

:3
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I can't speak on the others, but Bronwyn Angels are amazing! Super strong protectors and defenders, plus just really helpful, supportive and wise friends.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte

If you want, you can always get a custom conjuring and write in the notes that there is a female warrior spirit around you that you want conjured. Or alternatively go for the what unbounds are around me listing and get her bound that way.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

*reads warrior spirit and falls into the threat*
I agree with Little: you could take the unbound reading or the custom conjure and write that you want a warrior.
Otherwise I can't recommand the Capcarai enough. They're quite expensive, but worth it.
Or dwarves. Small, but with alot of boom in their bones.
Einherjer is also good for a warrior, or you can ask for a "normal" hooman. And Bronwyn angel. I have one for two years as unbound around me (and my BF also has one) and he's doing quite a good job. Warrior angels/ Paladin angels are also a thing, even if second ones are quite rare.
If you are ok with buying spirits elsewhere, than just CH, Charles from RQL also conjures great warriors. Just describe him what you want to have. He has a race, the "Celestials", who are pretty much like humans, just more skilled in how the astral works and a bit more powerful.

ok, that was quite jumping from one thing to another. Summary. Which warrior-races would you recommand:
Capcarai, Celestials, Bronwyn- ,Warrior- and Paladin angels, Dwarves, Einherjer, Human

(Centaurs, Faun/Satyr would also be an alternative, if you don't mind humanoid with animal parts.)

EDIT: from what you tell about her in the topic, she sounds more like Einherjer to me. They're mostly very social and also quite territorial and protective : x

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

I have a female einherjar and she is very protective and fierce, einherjars are know to be aggresive with the enemy and can call to battle other allied einherjars if the need arise, from what you described it could a female einherjar calling you, trust me it will not be a bad choice

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

WOW-I guess I got some great choices to make now-all the spirits mentioned sounds outstanding! I think the spirit calling to me may be an Einherjar or Bronwyn-but I am feeling for some reason she is being elusive on what exactly she is, she is slowly giving me details here & there! What's strange is I have a Courtwind Angel & a Daemon-my daemon in life was a warrior & had been an unbound, but since he hadn't given me all the details when we communicated that I had realized he had characteristics from both a Daemon & Einherjar-he is very territorial, is mostly Irish Decent With Norse/Viking in him, & has a line to the Gods & Goddesses, loves to fight when he has the right opportunity & will fight for the ones he cares about! This female warrior feels like she can be sisterly/motherly too-so is it safe to say she can be an Einherjar? I have been getting a feeling for almost a year now that type of spirit has been calling but can never determine if it is a male or female!

:3
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

UPDATE: I got the listing for the Einherjar today! After lots of thinking on what she was she kept pushing on the Einherjar to the point I had heard her say to get it over with telling me it's time! Thank You everyone-I really do appreciate all the help!

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Catgirl2 wrote:UPDATE: I got the listing for the Einherjar today! After lots of thinking on what she was she kept pushing on the Einherjar to the point I had heard her say to get it over with telling me it's time! Thank You everyone-I really do appreciate all the help!
Im glad you answered the calling trust me you will not regret your choice!

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thank You! I am quite sure an Einherjar had been calling me for over a year-I think originally it was a male but could be wrong, this time it was a female & I swear she was telling me the male was an imposter, he was a crazy unbound looking to create problems & my Daemon had banished him but since I needed an Einherjar around for extra reinforcement she has been hanging around as a precaution to make sure she was really needed & to be able to go to the right person! I feel like I known her for a long time, she also kind of reminds me of Lagertha from the Vikings tv series personality wise but I am sure she will be a lot more! And with her my Daemon gave the thumbs up to bring her home, I also dreamt the two of them were practicing their warrior skills as well, he said she is very strong & if anyone starts messing with me in any way they will feel her wrath! I wonder if it also means a trouble making neighbor?

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

YES-she's on he way! I had left a note with her traits description when I made the purchase but the shipping notice in the customer notes one I got says she helps with other things, does that mean she has additional traits as well as a specialty?

Return to “General Questions”