Like a million booming voices *funny*

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Something funny I gotta share from last night. I was talking to my Cambion, training my skills in communication further and when I asked him to drop me a certain word or image that I should recognize, I was overwhelmed with what felt like thousand booming voices, all saying different words in my head. Couldn't make out a single thing :lol:

Sometimes, the other spirits in my family like to just chime in to conversations without warning. In this case, I could've sworn it was the whole bunch - but then again, I couldn't really count all the voices at once. I was like "okay guys, I am talking to A right now, so please, it's only about me and him. No one else speaks now." And I asked him again to drop me a word or image.

This time there was still one other, A.dropped me a word and right after that another word was spoken by another spirit and what really made me laugh was A's reaction. Right after that incident, A said:
"STOP THAT!" In a really annoyed tone to the other spirit and then it all went silent. I could train the skill with A. without further interruption. But I really had to smile about the situation. It's not too often that I am able to overhear what my companions say to each other lol

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

Hello,

Happy for you. Your keeps seems talkative and friendly.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi Midnight,

That's awesome. I have had several telepathic conversations where I thought more than one spirit was saying something. I get this occasionally when I tell them good morning - "Good Morning", "Morning", "Bright Day!", "Hi", etc. It's refreshing when a totally left-field comment comes from nowhere - like "Bright Day", who says that? It really clears up any doubt about whether the conversation is imaginary or real.

When my first spirit, *I*, a succubus, arrived I had another unbound succubus that was attracted to me when I placed the order. She was intense and a real pain to drive off - was on me like white on rice as soon as I went to bed. When *I* arrived I laid down to nap and in that space between being awake and dreaming I heard her say my name, which woke me up. Then after falling asleep I heard her screaming "No!" which woke me again. Apparently she was driving the unbound succubus off. She has never returned (to my knowledge).

I've never heard her voice again - telepathy still sounds like my own voice. And now with multiple spirits it gets really funny sometimes, just like your experience.

Reg

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

Regholdain wrote:Hi Midnight,

That's awesome. I have had several telepathic conversations where I thought more than one spirit was saying something. I get this occasionally when I tell them good morning - "Good Morning", "Morning", "Bright Day!", "Hi", etc. It's refreshing when a totally left-field comment comes from nowhere - like "Bright Day", who says that? It really clears up any doubt about whether the conversation is imaginary or real.

When my first spirit, *I*, a succubus, arrived I had another unbound succubus that was attracted to me when I placed the order. She was intense and a real pain to drive off - was on me like white on rice as soon as I went to bed. When *I* arrived I laid down to nap and in that space between being awake and dreaming I heard her say my name, which woke me up. Then after falling asleep I heard her screaming "No!" which woke me again. Apparently she was driving the unbound succubus off. She has never returned (to my knowledge).

I've never heard her voice again - telepathy still sounds like my own voice. And now with multiple spirits it gets really funny sometimes, just like your experience.

Reg
Yeah it's hard to think that it's all imagination when they say words you actually never think or say^^
To me, I have days even weeks where I don't hear anything - not a single peep. And then all of a sudden I hear them talking to me every second (literary, they say my name at least 50 times a day by then). It's funny, really.

J131
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubud
My magical/paranormal name...: J

Hey does anyone else get a ringing in there ears when they are with there succubus? Thanks

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi J131,

I haven't experienced any ringing in my ears, but I wouldn't be surprised. Might be a sign she's trying to communicate.

Reg

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Spirit Keeping”