You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

I'm currently working on opening my third eye as well as healing and balancing my chakras. During a guided medtation I found on YouTube I felt as if I began to pulsate against the floor (I was laying on my back with my knees bent and feet on the floor). I'm unsure what this pulsating could mean since it was around the back of my head, neck, and a bit of my shoulders and shoulder blades. If anyone knows what this could have ment please let me know
Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Spirit Spouses: Psy Vamp, One Incubi, One high elf
God Spouses: Arianrhod and Arawn/Gwyn So Nudd
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hello,

Nice experience indeed. Do tell us more about your experiences after you feel the third eye is open.
Lovely_Moon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Update
Today I did four meditations. One guided to heal and balance charka's, one guided to open my thrid eye, one binaural beat to heal and balance chakras, and the last one binaural beats to open my thrid eye. During some of these I felt pressure on my hands, and a presance next to me. I had on my Vessal for Clark which is my Incubus from Etsy. At one point a got some pain above my right eye. Near my eyebrow and it felt like it was leading to my thrid eye area. I also felt pain and stiffness in the back of my neck and my back. It felt as if my legs were connected to the floor. This time I sat up straight with my back against the wall, my legs flat against the floor, and off of the wall. I don't know if these are signs I should pay attention to or not. If anyone has any suggestions please tell me
Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Lovely_Moon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Today I did the four meditations once again. I sat sideways on the love seat with my legs crossed and hands on my thighs. Nothing really new. Though when told to focus on my heart I could feel my heart beat inside of me slightly and had slight shoulder pain

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

Hello,
Keep up with the meditations and note your experiences. Good luck.

Return to “General Questions”