You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Arkan Sonney
If I could be anything, I would be...: Happy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Firefly Dreamer
Zodiac:

Hey there!

I'm feeling drawn to a couple of dragon races and I was hoping for another opinion or two.

I'm trying to decide on my first spirit, and I'm feeling a very strong draw to the Chalmas race of dragon. Likewise, I am a bit nervous about it, as it is a dark arts spirit, and I am sensitive to different energies and even the energy of other people in a group is enough to drain me and make me feel sick (the exception being when there are animals nearby). Do any of you guys have experience with this race?

I have also been drawn to a Sun dragon (offered by blujay76), but didn't have the funds at the time and therefore he was purchased by somebody else, who has likely given him a wonderful home. I noticed that CH doesn't have a custom conjure of this race as well and I am unsure of this species' alignment.

Logically I should go with a WA spirit if my personal beliefs and practices are aligned in that way, right?

I'm never very good at trusting (or even identifying) my intuition and I was hoping that some of you more seasoned and experienced members could lend me a hand and share some stories or advice.

Thanks in advance!

Creepy Hollows Spirits: 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Gnome, 1 Phoenix, 3 Mid-Level Sin-eaters

BluJay76 Spirits: 1 Sun Dragon, 1 Itla Dragon, 1 Black Unicorn

Living Entities: 2 Concuan, 1 Boobrie, 1 Tikunboro
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

The best advice: go with your gut. There's a reason you feel pulled to work with certain beings.

I might also recommend you look into and start working on building up your spiritual foundation and learn how to ground, center, shield, and cleanse, as that will help you a lot with feeling drained.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Firefly_Dreamer
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Arkan Sonney
If I could be anything, I would be...: Happy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Firefly Dreamer
Zodiac:

I just thought it would be worth mentioning that I did purchase the reading for which spirits would be most helpful to me. I am waiting to get the results.

Would it be wise to start with only one spirit or to start with a small group? and as a beginner, should I start with a weaker dragon and move up, or should I start with a more powerful dragon spirit to work with?

I noticed that some people find dragons difficult to work with... are there any major drawbacks I should be aware of? Or is each one different?

Creepy Hollows Spirits: 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Gnome, 1 Phoenix, 3 Mid-Level Sin-eaters

BluJay76 Spirits: 1 Sun Dragon, 1 Itla Dragon, 1 Black Unicorn

Living Entities: 2 Concuan, 1 Boobrie, 1 Tikunboro
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,

Yes, go with your gut feeling, as advised by kitsune. See the resuts of your reading, and decide further.

Return to “Dragons”