You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

I was ready to give up because i meditated with some of my spirits some more then other and i havent had anything like the would show me there there my devine angel vassel broke and before it did i could feel her energy but once i got her to the new vassel i dont feel anything i no longer feel her energy anymore i ask her using a pendulum if the vassel transfer worked and she said yeah but i dont know if im even using the pendulum right so i went to ch angel forum for advice and saw the some people hear there angel some even had dreams with them i got
jealous

so i was serious and said i quit in done i been meditating with her and i havent had any responses so when i said that i felt someone hugging me from behind like a nice warmth was all over my back as if someone was hugging so i got up and starting talking to a customer as i was talking to him i felt saddeness it came out of nowhere i was sad for like 1 minutes or 2 but as i was sad it soon turn into anger because i couldnt really feel her presence or her energy

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

Its good to not compare yourself to other people, or to have any expectations that will ultimately lead you to disappointments. Especially comparing yourself to people here. People here have years of experience, and some people are more sensitive vs some who are not and have to work for that sensitivity.

So don't give up. You can do this. Just because you can't feel her presence or her energy doesn't mean that she is NOT there, she is. That hug I believe was her letting you know that she was still there for you.

It might help to take a look at this thread real quick - I reread it again (and I've been at this for about a year now) and it is really something that Keepers, especially new Keepers, should remind themselves :)
topic74008.html

Bottom line is to not give up, and don't give in to those emotions! Take it slowly, patiently, and give yourself time to grow and strengthen your senses. Some people take years for them to finally start to get results, so it's okay. Just keep trying and it will happen.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Zodiac:

I’m sorry you’re feeling so frustrated with not being able to feel your Divine Angel. But I think maybe you’re forgetting that these spirits aren’t going to do these amazing things on command. That’s why we meditate with them and give offerings and talk to them to build that relationship. It takes A LOT of energy for them to move an object, or talk, or manifest. And maybe she is trying her hardest but you just can’t hear her yet. Or perhaps she is visiting you in dreams but you forget when you wake up. These things happen to everyone.

This journey takes time and patience. Don’t get discouraged or upset. She’s still with you even if you can’t sense her or feel her! She chose to come be with you and enjoys your company! Also, don’t pigeon hole her. She may come to you in different ways. Angels can surprise you at any moment with a manifestation of any kind. Just be patient and keep talking to her. 7\

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations ❤️
HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Um, I'm no clairvoyant or seer of any sort, but I would make a guess: Your angel hugged you to try and get your attention and reassure you, and then when you got up she broadcast her sadness to you because you 'left'.
I would highly, HIGHLY recommend that you don't act/decide to be 'done' in such a hurry. Take it from me; it's not going to be easy to always see/hear/sense them.. and you seem to have gotten what I would consider two very strong interactions. A hug AND emotional connection? Don't discount them.
Try to be a little more patient. Don't try to force things, and be kind with yourself about your progress, fast or slow. (I need to remind myself of that at times!) If you give up now, you'll never know what might have been coming.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,

Haven't we all been there.Disappointments and giving up, are two emotions that will crop up time and again in any situation. I only can say, give some time, sooner or later you will definitely be rewarded with experiences.

Vega
neophyte
neophyte

HorizonSignal wrote:Um, I'm no clairvoyant or seer of any sort, but I would make a guess: Your angel hugged you to try and get your attention and reassure you, and then when you got up she broadcast her sadness to you because you 'left'.
I would highly, HIGHLY recommend that you don't act/decide to be 'done' in such a hurry. Take it from me; it's not going to be easy to always see/hear/sense them.. and you seem to have gotten what I would consider two very strong interactions. A hug AND emotional connection? Don't discount them.
Try to be a little more patient. Don't try to force things, and be kind with yourself about your progress, fast or slow. (I need to remind myself of that at times!) If you give up now, you'll never know what might have been coming.
Yeah your right after i was done with work i trying figuring our why i felt saddeness at the very moment and i realize it musta been her

Vega
neophyte
neophyte

I had someone do a reading and they told what was going on and why i wasnt able to sense her presence or feel her energy what he told me sadden me he said when i transfer her to the new vassel the link that the vassel has isnt as strong as the original one

he also said the she is being prepared by higher force for something big the is coming and she isnt around as much as she wants to be because of if it he told the she has a big responsibility beside being around me and the she is around is in communion with me

the made me sad but last night sense i understood what was going i talk to her and let her know i understand after that i meditated with her vassel and felt her energy again made me happy

but im still sad i know for a fact the i had a dream of her but i cant remember because when i woke up this morning i had this feeling the i was talking to her but couldnt remembered what about or where

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

a pendulum is a newbie trap it is dangerous in the hands of the inexperienced so i recomend to stop using that and focus on meditaing on your chakras, anyways dont have physical vessels all my spirit family is bound to my spirit or body isyour divine angel from CH? if yes you can send them a ticket and ask them to rebind your angel to a new vessel if really you transfering her vessel made the connection weaker or just ask them to rebind her to your spirit so you dont have to worry anymore about any physical vessel

Vega
neophyte
neophyte

AlejandroMEX wrote:a pendulum is a newbie trap it is dangerous in the hands of the inexperienced so i recomend to stop using that and focus on meditaing on your chakras, anyways dont have physical vessels all my spirit family is bound to my spirit or body isyour divine angel from CH? if yes you can send them a ticket and ask them to rebind your angel to a new vessel if really you transfering her vessel made the connection weaker or just ask them to rebind her to your spirit so you dont have to worry anymore about any physical vessel

She's not from CH And i figure out why i dont feel a connection also i asked her if she wanted to be binded to my spirit and she said no cuz niether of us would benefit from it and also she told me to be patient

Return to “Angels”