Things seem ok now

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

A couple weeks ago, I had a dream that something had been misplaced or switched around, and I needed to stay in a woodland community in Missouri until the matter was resolved.

I don't understand what was going on, but Joe Walsh's "Confessor" comes as close as I can come to portraying the overall mood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quVERH404pA

Tonight, I laid down for a nap (I'd gotten called in for an early morning stat run and only got two hour's sleep) and found it was important to connect with the Ancestors before going to sleep.

I found myself in the same woodland community up in the hills (the same vaguely British accents and the same hotel built into the bottom of an overpass) looking for something.

I'm not sure what I was looking for, but I awoke with a much lighter song in my head and the feeling that things had been made right. I'm not sure why, but I do feel different... lighter

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Good to know things are ok now.

Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

The thing I don't understand is why I felt compelled to post about it to begin with
Maybe I'm missing something?
The hotel under the overpass is the biggest thing that seems out of place (meaning it's probably the thing I need to pay attention to), but I don't remember even seeing it. It was like this local landmark that everybody knows about, but nobody pays any mind to

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Do continue to note and journal your dreams, maybe you get the whole picture sooner or later?

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”