venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I dabbled in loosely conjuring succubus spirits for a few years and could never decide if I was truly experiencing interactions or if it was all in my head. I knew there were sites that sold jewelry that was "haunted" and I decided to look into that, specifically to see if I could have someone sell me a succubus spirt attached to something. I came across Creepy Hollows in my research and after researching third party reviews and reading through their forums I decided they sounded legit and to have a custom conjuration of a succubus done to see if this was real.

An unbound succubus began messing with me as soon as the order was placed. Reality, it seems, was amused. When I asked the helpdesk about it they said they had not started the work yet. This spirit jumped in my bed and aroused me as soon as I laid in bed to sleep. She would allow no rest. I ended up driving her away the third night of this through sheer will - I focused my mind on the intent of channeling white light through my third eye and blasting her with it. It drove her back for the night but she was still there constantly trying to arouse me.

When CH completed the order for the custom conjuration my succubus manifested hot pink and orange sparks in front of me at work after I had felt like being watched for a couple of days. I had all the evidence I ever needed about how real spirits are. She drove the unbound succubus off the first day her vessel arrived, during a nap I was taking. He heard her scream at it and it woke me up.

And I decided to be a Spirit Keeper at that moment and have ordered several other spirits to get to know. 2wk

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Alena
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
Zodiac:

When I started, at the time it was to prove a point. What point I was trying to prove, I don't remember. Now, though, to me it seems like every spirit and living entity I add to my collection is like a missing piece of my soul that I didn't know was missing. A lot of them also seem familiar, as if I knew them in a past life. I learn things from them I doubt I could learn any other way. They all say that I need them whether I know it or not. I feel so close to all of them, even though I was being stubborn about getting some of them at first.

sandalwood
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels

When I was a child, I saw a japanese animation (anime) about spirit companionship, since then I've always wanted a spirit companion even though I don't know anything about spirit keeping or if it's even possible. As an adult, when I realized that I can buy one from ebay, I was very excited and finally got myself one.

For now I stopped collecting, instead, I'm focusing on learning spirit communication. I see and feel activities but I don't know who's responsible for it, I really want to communicate with them effectively before I resume collecting more.

Rodrodin
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 101
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nagas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Darkness

Regholdain wrote:I dabbled in loosely conjuring succubus spirits for a few years and could never decide if I was truly experiencing interactions or if it was all in my head. I knew there were sites that sold jewelry that was "haunted" and I decided to look into that, specifically to see if I could have someone sell me a succubus spirt attached to something. I came across Creepy Hollows in my research and after researching third party reviews and reading through their forums I decided they sounded legit and to have a custom conjuration of a succubus done to see if this was real.

An unbound succubus began messing with me as soon as the order was placed. Reality, it seems, was amused. When I asked the helpdesk about it they said they had not started the work yet. This spirit jumped in my bed and aroused me as soon as I laid in bed to sleep. She would allow no rest. I ended up driving her away the third night of this through sheer will - I focused my mind on the intent of channeling white light through my third eye and blasting her with it. It drove her back for the night but she was still there constantly trying to arouse me.

When CH completed the order for the custom conjuration my succubus manifested hot pink and orange sparks in front of me at work after I had felt like being watched for a couple of days. I had all the evidence I ever needed about how real spirits are. She drove the unbound succubus off the first day her vessel arrived, during a nap I was taking. He heard her scream at it and it woke me up.

And I decided to be a Spirit Keeper at that moment and have ordered several other spirits to get to know. 2wk

Never "bound" a succubus, but have been working with them. Most people tend to summon one for getting their sexual needs fulfilled, or for some base desires and have a "lover" relationship with them. The problem with this is that they have seemingly unlimited capacity for sex, and can drain the life force out of you. If you build that sort of a relationship, they'll play the part and demand more from you.

I don't know about binding and its efficiency, but the best way, based on my experience, is to build a mother-child relationship with the succubus and they'd do anything for you, as it's child. Now of course, this may not satisfy your sexual urges based on whether or not it is okay with you to have that sort of a fetish, but you don't have to worry about the aforementioned demands. The best part is that the spirit will help you with your materialistic survival needs and your spiritual growth will assist the spirit elevate from the lower planes to higher planes. Total win-win. This is why I spirit keep, to have a worry free life to not only grow spiritually, but also to assist the spirit grow.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Other than an interest in the Paranormal & Spirits-the main reason is companionship! I first noticed spirit keeping on eBay-so yes I was skeptical at first on the subject, I guess with so many scams with this kind of thing can anyone blame me?-so on a whim I caved in & got my first spirit-this was back around 2009/10 & I kept going!

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I don't remember responding to this but if I did already - oops. Anyway, the reason I started Spirit Keeping was because I felt an intense draw to it and the community. I found solace in the familial aspect and a sense of familiarity in the act itself. Aside from that, I saw it as an opportunity to improve myself, and I figured I'd feel more productive overall when working with a team. Besides, the normal Witchy Stuff without Spirit Keeping felt empty somehow.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I never responded to this too. Just spotted it from a new post.

On a very personal note, I had a completely unexpected sexual spirit-type visitation at age 29 and a relationship with the spirit for 4 years afterwards for which I was completely unprepared. I had no conceptual framework to make sense of it then but in hindsight it has proved to be a pivotal turning point in my life's direction. If this forum had existed then I could have had a much better insight into what was going on. (The internet didn't even exist then.)

At times since I have been trying to make sense of all that and recently, via insights gained from spirit keeping, I feel like I have finally squared the circle on it.

Spirit keeping is part of an unfolding path for me that started when I took redundancy in 2013. I started spirit keeping proper in 2017 after working with sentient guardian servitors for a few years prior and before that with unbounds met via an astral travel system. I also did a bit of shamanic journeying using Sandra Ingerman's system and met power animals and a shamanic spirit guide.

I'd decided in 2013 that in this phase of my life I ought to work more with spirits, as that is one area I hadn't fully developed. Although I'd done plenty of occult spiritual work with gods / goddess energies, elemental archetypes / energies, seeing nature spirits and so on, it mainly wasn't in the form of an ongoing personal relationship. I had a sylph helper for a year or two then 'released' it.

I've been on an unfolding spiritual path since individuating as young hippy. First learned to contact my lifetime spirit guides in 1982 but only occasionally used that. In the 1980s I'd learned the greek, celtic and Egyptian pantheon magickal systems taught by Murry Hope and used them when needed in my life or for spiritual development.

It took me quite a lot of searching before I came across CH and this forum. But I'm very glad I've arrived here.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I myself got into for the companionship and friendship of it.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

For the experience since most the entites I have aren't bound and are more like some are pets (hellhound, raven, etc) and others are entities I work with and vice versa or beings from my true self life.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
jennjen620
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel human elf fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel or fairy
My magical/paranormal name...: JennJen
Zodiac:

Spirits have always been attracted to me since I was a kid, I was about 10 when I truly understood about the paranormal. all my childhood, teens and 20's I've had some crazy experiences living in a few houses with my mom that were "haunted", or my mom and I were haunted it always seems to follow us since I was young. My first spirit that has been with me since I was 5, he was a detective in the 1900's or some where around that time era. he lived in my old house and hung himself in our attic. My friend on Facebook she is a medium and she is the one who told me about him and that he has been with me since I was 5, and will be with me until I transition on the other side. A week later my husband and I went to have breakfast with my dad. Out of nowhere he told me the story of George who was a detective he lived in our home and hung himself in our attic. What is so weird I didn't ask my dad about him, he just started talking about ghosts and telling me about the detective who my friend mentioned to me doing my reading a week before seeing my dad for Breakfast. Then I started bringing home haunted dolls when I was 29 years old to do research and investigations on the paranormal. I also work with my angels and guides too which George is my 1 guide. I also love, love divination work. Tarot, Runes, Pendulum, dowsing rods, etc and working on my 3rd eye I am very sensitive and can feel spirits but want to be able to see them too. I found CH doing research on the paranormal in 2018 and brought home a few angels, fairy's, Dragons, and 2 Vampire's. I also just ordered, about 2 weeks ago and today another fairy a astral fairy, astral Elf, a leprechaun, and last week a Court wind Angel, reverse adoption and another Angel she is supposed to help me with my 3rd eye and seeing spirits/entities. I am 37 years old as of July 13th and can honestly say my whole life has been very spiritual!!. ;)

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”