Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: human
If I could be anything, I would be...: faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ivy Soleil

I have to share this story from yesterday. So for those who have followed me on Paraecho, you may know that I’m a figure skater..if not now you do:) My clan love that about me and some have even asked for me to ‘teach’ them. So yesterday I was practicing and working really hard on one of my jumps. In one instance the way that I took off and how my body reacted should have caused me to splat on the ice literally face first. However, I felt as if something or some kind of force stopped me and pulled me back. It’s hard to describe the feeling but it was enough to rattle me in a good way. It was like this big invisible force keeping my body from falling forward. It was the first time I felt anything like that and I definitely credit one of my spirit friends.

Also later on in the session, I felt one of them say ‘stay low’ meaning bend my knees and use them to propel. It certainly helped! I usually don’t bend them as much as I should. Anyways, I just had to share these neat experiences. It’s nice when they are actively involved in a hobby/sport.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
A very nice experience. Glad to see the rapport between you and your companions.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
A very nice experience. Glad to see the rapport between you and your companions.

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

That's really cool, and a great save by your friends!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”