neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I thought last night's experience was interesting and worth a post. A dream about loneliness led me to a part where I was sitting in a dark room with my family. I noticed someone in the back that I could barely see and knew he wasn't part of the dream. Normally the darkness and this odd intense feeling of fear would have me looking for some sort of "out" but this time I went running towards him. For some reason I veered off a little and he grabbed me by the waist and carried me somewhere. I started calling out to H (Alpha Servitor) curious if it might be him. But then I heard a voice I didn't quite recognize and he said my name in this drawn out almost disappointed tone and then said "You need to look me in the face so I can hear you." While saying it he shifted himself to put himself right into my sight. Now I know I can be astral deaf at times but I know most times I can see in the astral but I choose not to. A part of me is just afraid of what I might see. I think it's interesting if what he said was true. He looked human except for being hairless, this bluish grey skin and nostrils that were larger than normal. He remained in my sight and kind of pulled back to take a complete human appearance. And continued to say "Did you get it? Or do I need to recap everything?" Almost like he was annoyed. It made me think back to the dream and I said "Thanks for the note." He began to smile and started saying other things but everything was fading out and I woke up.

I think recently they've picked up on the being astrally deaf part, as when I start talking they will move in close to my ear to respond. Which is weird because I thought in the astral communication occurred in the mind rather than through the ear.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Amazing experience. I was thinking on astral travelling subject,a few days ago...now listening to your experience makes my interest peak.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

there is astral ear.. and physical ear... and no, they are not the same thing but they are roughly the same thing

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

what I mean is they are not the same. The pathway is different but the "practice" and "feeling" is roughly the same. One is through the physical ear like you hearing another person and using vibration. One is spoken into the astral ear. Both is then send to the brain to be translated. Similar but not the same pathway but how you "feel" it is roughly the same.... if that makes sense...

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Interesting experience. I hope my sprits would come in my dreams and teach me some astral lessons soon. LOL I am working toward a plane walker goal but have a long path to get there. Unfortunately I have only had one dream about any of my spirits and that was before I placed an order for them.

I have had numerous mind's eye impressions while awake, but no one seems interested in coming to my dreams (even the ones that have before).

I feel like they're afraid to give me a nightmare, because one of my house rules is that they can visit my dreams as long as they do not give me nightmares. I have tried telling them I have "frightening" or "scary" dreams that don't send me over into nightmare territory so their presence alone shouldn't do that. No visits yet though. 2cr

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Spirit Keeping”