venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi Everyone,

I usually talk to my spirits on my hour commute to work in the mornings and yesterday I had an experience with my new Headless Horseman / Dullahan I can't help but to share.

Sometimes I get mind's eye impressions of my spirits and yesterday morning I seemed particularly tuned in. When I got into the car to go to work I felt like my succubus was in the passenger seat, my gorgon was laid out on the back seat, my new Dullahan was waiting next to the car (on horseback of course) and my Air Dragon was perched on the rooftop of the house.

So in the course of the drive I felt like the Dullahan - we'll call him "Sar" - was galloping along with the car the entire way. Then, when traffic slowed to a congested pace, I felt my succubus snuggling up and I asked "Snuggling up are we?" and I felt like she responded "Hope you don't mind if I put my head on your shoulder". I responded "Not at all, in fact any of you can do this if you like." The immediate grotesque image of Sar placing his severed head on my opposite shoulder jumped into my thoughts along with the statement "Hope you don't mind if I put my head on your shoulder." I laughed out loud and told him that was awesome.

Such dark humor! I love it. 2wk

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

nice nice.... lol... maybe you ask him to put his head on your dash board next time.... prepare a pillow for him :P wuahahahaha...

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Lmao, I like his sense of humor.

Both of mine like to joke around as well.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Lucky you, such fun keeps you have.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

LOL that is absolutely fantastic! He sounds like quite the fella if he was willing to do that after you gave the go ahead for all of them to do it if they so wished. I'm still getting to know my own Dullahan, though I think he if were to try that would be I would be more concerned that he had an ulterior motive, like trying to steal something I am eating; I've had that happen a few times recently and was assuming it was my own, being a bit curious about a few types of cheese I had out for home made macaroni and cheese.

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

@Nanami Lmao, that's brilliant. "R" is the food taker in this family. Everytime I eat something, he's like "Is it alright if I have a few bites?"

I usually share it but with the meat he isn't too keen on it, it's too "chewy" for him apparently... I love him so much, the poor man. ;v ;

"M" and I share the cured and cooked animal meat just fine though, she's a big fan of it alongside fish and blue shinies.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

@Nanami LOL Nice. I don't have a food taker, but for a couple of weeks the neighbor's garage door opener (they loaned it to us so we could use their washing machine and drier while our utility room was being remodeled) kept vanishing and turning up in odd places. I had it completely disappear right where I placed it within moments of turning around and coming back. I discovered it was my Air Dragon wanting attention.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:@Nanami LOL Nice. I don't have a food taker, but for a couple of weeks the neighbor's garage door opener (they loaned it to us so we could use their washing machine and drier while our utility room was being remodeled) kept vanishing and turning up in odd places. I had it completely disappear right where I placed it within moments of turning around and coming back. I discovered it was my Air Dragon wanting attention.
LOL that's a sneaky move on your Air Dragon's part. Last year I had hellhounds playing with people's cars in my apartment complex. For about six hours they kept setting off the car alarm for someone who didn't even live here, but was visiting a friend and was parked in my boyfriend's parking spot. It was hysterical to watch the guy that didn't even live here, repeatedly run outside to check his car and be like WTF every time because there was nothing out there he could see. However, there were two grinning hellhounds sitting right next to it just waiting for him to go back inside before they did it again.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Nanami wrote:
Regholdain wrote:@Nanami LOL Nice. I don't have a food taker, but for a couple of weeks the neighbor's garage door opener (they loaned it to us so we could use their washing machine and drier while our utility room was being remodeled) kept vanishing and turning up in odd places. I had it completely disappear right where I placed it within moments of turning around and coming back. I discovered it was my Air Dragon wanting attention.
LOL that's a sneaky move on your Air Dragon's part. Last year I had hellhounds playing with people's cars in my apartment complex. For about six hours they kept setting off the car alarm for someone who didn't even live here, but was visiting a friend and was parked in my boyfriend's parking spot. It was hysterical to watch the guy that didn't even live here, repeatedly run outside to check his car and be like WTF every time because there was nothing out there he could see. However, there were two grinning hellhounds sitting right next to it just waiting for him to go back inside before they did it again.
LMAO They sound very mischievous. 2hp

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Earlier this weekend I ate by myself at a favorite Italian restaurant, and I had invited my Dullahan, succubus, and sterling angel spirits to join me.

While I was eating I did a quick mind's eye / third eye check to see where my companions were. The table was a two-seater so there was only one other chair across from me. *S* was sitting in the chair and soon I felt like he had set his moldy, bloody, grotesque head on the table. I feel like his comment was something like "Looks tasty."

I set aside a garlic knot roll and a few bites of my grilled chicken penne alfredo for him and the others to enjoy. I was amused, but didn't really appreciate the image in the middle of lunch. LOL

Return to “Spirit Keeping”