Can’t/don’t dream

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
nikkiwoosh
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hello everyone. For a while now I haven’t been able to dream. It’s literally just a black, blank space. I’ve tried to keep a dream journal, drink mugwort tea, and sleep with it, but it isn’t working. Once in a while I’ll get/remember a dream so I know I’m able to. Usually it’s very brief. Is there anything I can do/buy from CH (or any other sellers) to help me? I thought it could’ve been a blockage, so I bought a blockage removal spell and had it bound to my spirit. I’m just willing to try anything at this point.

Also, years ago I was dating a <<Removed by Mod>>person and I think it left me emotionally torn. After I stopped seeing him, I would dream, but they’d always be nightmares. I bought worry dolls at that time and I still sleep with them, but idk if they could be blocking my dreams?

HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Perchance, do you use marijuana? Regular consumption can apparently disrupt REM sleep, interfering with normal dreaming.

nikkiwoosh
new here
new here

Nope. No drugs and I don’t drink either /:

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
I rarely dream, say less than 5 times a year..roughly put. My dreams would be either meaningless or brief.

Not sure what one could have, to induce dreaming. Good luck in your find.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

You can learn to be lucid in deep sleep, too. It is better than lucid dreaming. It is more difficult and it takes longer to learn.

nikkiwoosh
new here
new here

I was wanting to lucid dream, but I didn’t know if I could if I can’t even regularly dream. Thanks for everyone’s input 1ey 1d

HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte

Inedible wrote:You can learn to be lucid in deep sleep, too. It is better than lucid dreaming. It is more difficult and it takes longer to learn.
Could you point me in the direction of resources regarding that? I'm quite intrigued.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

The author Daniel Kelley is active on Facebook Messenger. His book at http://www.originalfalcon.com/behind-the-veil.php is an introduction to his program for conscious sleep and he is going to have a second book out soon. I had a WILD and a spontaneous OBE after reading his book and working on the techniques. These were firsts after going decades without either experience.

HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte

I suspect the OBE-burst after reading your first lucid-dreaming or OBE book must be a 'thing' in and of itself, it seems to be extremely common. I had the same experience when I first did serious reading about it..
I will have to grab a copy of that one, looks like it covers a good range of subject matter. Thankyou.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”