venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

HI All,

I have some general living entity questions. I've looked up some information on CH's sales and encyclopedia sites but I still have some questions.

How does the experience differ from spirits? Are the interactions just the same, more intense, or lesser than with spirits? Would there be a difference in the interaction of say a bound spirit of an angel versus a bound living angel?

Do you know if you can request a living entity from any race on the CH Encyclopedia, or only the races they offer in the shop? I noticed their offerings in the shop for custom bindings are not always the same races available as pre-bound offerings, and they are also not the same races as offered for spirit bindings by a long shot (which suggests that many of those races no longer exist, at least on Earth).

Thanks,

Reg

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Some people feels better with living entity and some feels better with spirits. It all boils down to what is YOUR preferences/build/association. Its like asking if tea is better or coffee is better. It depends on your taste. In this living entity and spirit case, it depends on which one resonates better with you.

The main differences between the two is one is still living like you and me (unless one of us is dead then sorry :P) which means they have family and job and other responsibilities and thus unable to hang around with you 24/7. This is however not a "law" or rule as some actually do. Some entity is just "running" away from their realm so to speak and so hang out with us all the time. Some just bored of their own place and want to stay here and hence offers us companionship. But they still living and have some "needs" they have to take care of from time to time. As for spirits, they no longer have that responsibility nor "needs" and therefore more "Easily" called to us or hang out around us. With living entity, they are able to "learn" new stuff and grow and increase their skill sets, just like you and me. For spirits, they are quite limited in that area. What you see is what you get. That also means you get the full package coz you have a companion that have already lived a lifetime so to speak :P Thats the biggest differences I think. I might miss one or two points.

As for the "asking" for it. You can email them to ask them if its possible. I am sure they wont shoot you for asking :X However, they did mention they do spirits mostly unless they specify its entity. Maybe you can look "some" place else :X I mean, thats a choice right? If you want CH, then email them.

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

I'm not sure about CH as I always get what they listed in their shop, but I ever request specific spirits from my past life (and very rare one, the conjurer said) from another conjurer (not CH). So basically, yeah, probably every conjurer, specially with much experience can conjure any beings as long as they are really exist, whether in this plane or another dimension/world.

About the difference spirits and entity, wolves has explain it.
But even though they have life, most entities in my fams always came whenever I called them xD some even stay here all day. It's really depends on them.

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

I'm unsure of CH's living entities, but I have several living Vampires in my keep from a seller outside of CH. For me living entities are a great deal more present (if you will). They are more intense, more engaging and generally interested in our world. I have two vampires in particular that are Council members in their own plane of existence. Both are very loud and in charge. Curious about this world and always trying to teach me about their own. It really is like keeping spirits only their visit here is more astral body then anything else. The spirits are keep are always very noticeable, but with these fellas, most days I feel like I could reach out and actually touch them if I wanted to.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:HI All,

I have some general living entity questions. I've looked up some information on CH's sales and encyclopedia sites but I still have some questions.

How does the experience differ from spirits? Are the interactions just the same, more intense, or lesser than with spirits? Would there be a difference in the interaction of say a bound spirit of an angel versus a bound living angel?

Do you know if you can request a living entity from any race on the CH Encyclopedia, or only the races they offer in the shop? I noticed their offerings in the shop for custom bindings are not always the same races available as pre-bound offerings, and they are also not the same races as offered for spirit bindings by a long shot (which suggests that many of those races no longer exist, at least on Earth).

Thanks,

Reg
Not all conjurers use the same terms or have the same idea of how spirits differ. Even very experienced, very capable and reliable conjurers may talk about the spirits in a way that seems to contradict what another says. Some may use the same phrase to describe different things.

I have 3 living entities from CH and I get a sense of that living energy they talk about. A major difference seems to be that Living Entities have a home somewhere else, whereas bound spirits (using CH teminology) can move in with you and set up home in yours. (It seems a bit more complex than that as they exist on a different plane (s). Sometimes sellers say the vessel is their home, or maybe their link to you and they can still come and go as they like. Other times it feels like they literally do move in with you.

I find the LEs I have respond quickly.

I have a Living Bronwyn Angel and some Bronwyn Angel Spirits. I feel the subtly different energy with the living one and a more spirit energy with the spirit ones. But they all have the same powers.

Another thing with LEs seems to be you don't need to give offerings or use associations in the same way as you get codewords to establish a direct link with them. But you can leave them something personal and meaningful to you as a gift.

The questions you have about what you can buy from the CH shop is best addressed to CH support I think.

On whether you can get a Living Entity for every spirit race, that might partially depend on whether the spirits are thought to once have lived here on Earth and whether they are now thought to be extinct as a race / species here.

coconut
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: wolf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

i think i prefer living entitys out of the 2, but as wolves and others have said, it's really based on your style and choice, whichever calls to you will be the best choice!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thanks, everyone for your responses! You all have been quite helpful on this subject.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Living Entities”