Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi people.
So today is my 23th day having my spirit vessels, but aside from a "sickness feeling" (for lack of a better term)(I got to the conclusion that my mind was like, a lot of people say they feel with this symptoms when they start so you will have them for a while, thank me later) the first days, nothing has changed I've been talking to them every time, and carrying their vessels and thinking about them and all that stuff but still nothing has happened, based on what I've read some times it takes more than a month but I want to know if there's something I can do to improve my progress(or show them I really want to communicate with them at least). I want to clarify that the idea of something dream related or telepathy is not possible for me, so I want some alternate methods that you guys know of
Thanks. ^-^

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Umaredzuki
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hi
Thanks for the reply, I already tried most of those over the course of these days and failed or got nothing out of it(ie:When I tried the pendulum my hand trembled so I couldn't properly get answers) that's why I'm asking,because the only method I haven't tried is the one that says something about "helping you see auras",I even tried that psi-ball for like 6 months like 5 years ago when I first found info about it on the internet(and obviously it didn't work for me) so I'll try that one.
Thank you let's hope it works ^-^

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

If you're not sensitive, most likely the exercises linked above wouldn't work if you do them for short period of time. There are members here who had their first experience years after they got their spirit binding.
You might also need to look at energy work practice, e.g. chakra working, qigong, etc., and third eye opening.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Umaredzuki
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Honestly this is my last try in anything related to this I've been trying for years and from different methods from Ouija to some weird rituals some tribes in Colombia do, to Going on halloween at midnight to a forest (I was raised in Colombia(Bogota,Armenia & Pereira) and Mexico(DF & Chihuahua) so I had easy access to a lot of places like Abandoned Houses,Graveyards, etc) and is funny*sarcasm* because I've been trying for almost 8 years to at least see something or hear it or whatever honestly and yet nothing has ever happened and is really frustrating that I'm really such a failure at this lol

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

You're not a failure at this. No one is. Some people may be more sensitive than others. It's all about time, patience, and really working with your senses. Like Darkwing mentioned above, really work with the chakras, meditating, exercises to open the third eye, etc, etc. Don't give up just because you can't see or hear or sense anything! That only creates a block and you really wont.

Don't compare to other people, either, because that will lead you to being blocked and having unrealistic expectations. Just take it slowly, don't get frustrated, and give it more time. Keep working towards opening your senses and working with your spirits. They're there with you, and they're probably just as frustrated as you are and just as anxious to communicate with you. Don't forget that :)

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
Zodiac:

Hi.

So, question. How would you describe your path? Do you have one? I mean... are you devote to a particular deity, religious organization, magical way of practice, etc...

My point in asking, is that, if you have no solid practice, no solid beliefs, no solidity of sorts, this can make things difficult in spirit work.

If you're jumping all over the place, trying this method this week, that method that week, without having a regular practice related to what you're doing, you'll have skewed results.

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
Umaredzuki
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hi, thanks for the replies
Answering Zero's questions
-Most of my family is Catholic but honestly I'm not really devote to anything I just think something more than just this world must exist(paraphrasing Lovecraft:we are animals that have all the reasons to be religious therefore I am religious) but I never agree with most religions because I hate the ideals that most of them represent
-Yes, you're right if I try one method then other and then other without a consistent training is not efficient nor effective, I do mean it when I say that this is my last attempt but that doesn't mean I'll give up that easily.
Only time will tell.

Umaredzuki
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Note: Today I tried communicating with one of them by a game I used to play when I was a kid,were you take 2 coins of the same value then you decide what each of the results means(ie:both Heads:Yes both Tails:No) even though I didn't feel she was here I somehow "feel" she was here all the answers were pretty consistent, based on that I'd say that I should stick with less complex methods for a while.

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
Zodiac:

I would suggest, continue experimenting, but also to do your research as fully as you can on what it is you're experimenting with.

You've used a pendulum, but have you researched what exactly it is that makes a pendulum work?

Just doing something and hoping for the best won't always work. It's best to research magick theories and history so you have full comprehension of what exactly makes something work the way it does.

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”