venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi All - So I am venting a little. Consider this more my amusement than a complaint when it comes to spirits. Keep in mind I'm a new keeper and forgive me...

You know how when you think something happens and it must be a spirit manifesting whatever it was that caught your attention, and your natural response (well, my natural response) is to ask "Who did that?"

Well, I hate this telepathic answer: "I did." With no indication through third eye or mind's eye of who is speaking, no inflection of voice... UGH. And when you ask who is "I", just dead air... and I swear sometimes a chuckle.

I really can't wait until I learn to recognize their individual energy signatures. 2an

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

They're likely just having a bit of fun with you, nothing more. My two tend to do that at times.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Aww, that was cute. Happy to learn they are having fun with you.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

I feel that is a fairly classic answer. I've had that happen on occasion or two when I first started my spirit keeping journey in 2008. It's harmless fun for them and sometimes they really do think they are just so darn funny. I laugh at it now, but I used to sit there and scowl like a child even though I was 26 years old. The real funny part was I was sure I had gotten past that, but as a conjurer now, I sometimes get the same answer when I am searching for someone for a custom or just looking to see who's out there that is looking or a keeper. But let's not get me started on just how funny they think they are when you ask them to describe themselves or what they are looking for in a keeper. LOL It gets far worse, the sense of humor, that is.

But time, practice and patience, you will most certainly get to the point that you will be able to readily figure out just who the smarty pants is. And I assure you, they'll be most proud of you once you reach that point too. Sometimes I think they do things like that to help us on our path to become stronger and more readily able to "see" or "hear" them. Its like tough love with a bit of spiritual growth and learning. Just imagine where you will be a few years from now the next time someone tries to do that. You'll know what they are doing before they even do it and you can be like "uh no, behave". LOL

LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Lol you get that answer with no response at one point. It's annoying at times but witty. This is why I don't ask logical questions sometimes cause I'll ask where sone thing is and they will be like "there" but I'm like WHERE

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

@LadyWo1f Lmao, mine do that as well with the logical questions when I'm looking for something. Eventually, I'll find it myself in the exactly the same place that I left it and looked at about two or so times.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

@ OwlSpirit Looking back on it, I think you're right. They all seem to love this type of humor... Perhaps I should refrain from loaded questions. LOL

@Nanami Oh good, it gets better. 2ded I've actually had so much fun, and been pleasantly surprised in this journey. 2hp

@LadyWold LOL I think I've gotten the "there" answer too. It's like, really??! 2sc

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Gud 5
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Gudlight

I think they are trying to get your attention.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”