Premonitory dreams and other dreams

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

Last year, I dream I dreamed that I had an accident, and the same day I ended up breaking my arm and having surgery. I usually have premonitory dreams when something is going to happen to me. They are rare but I did not give ball to this last dream. Can you make such a dream of something useful? It does not show how things will happen, when and why.

Another dream I've been having constantly is with travel, in the last dream I owned an entire ship. The tour was wonderful.

Thanks.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I have never had a dream that showed me how to avoid a discreet event. However, I have had many dreams that have urged me to cut my losses in a situation or given me some wisdom about a situation.

IMirth
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I know this is a dated thread but its the only one I can find that relates to my own experience.

A few months ago I dreamt I was having a conversation with a work colleague about what a tragic coincidence it was that she and another co-worker each lost a family member recently. The dream was brief but I remember it very clearly especially the feeling of shock was so real. Then I woke up and checked my phone for new messages. There was a notification on Slack and the message was posted by a different colleague (not in the dream) that a former employee they knew well had just lost both her father and brother. They were letting people know in case they wanted to pass along any messages of condolence. I didn't know her well but this kind of freaked me out.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have had similar real dreams about a friend of mine, who showed up in my dream. She become very poor and slept on my bed and little room that I gave her, in the place she was working as a doctor.

She is a doctor, and she is fairly reach in real life. She kept on coming into me dreams on numerous occasions. Until she finally made it home to AU. I have realised, after seeing her that the dream was telling me about herself/being drained and exhausted in that foreign country where she stuck during the pandemic.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”