neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Not sure we're this would go so it goes here. So as you know it's traditional to burn white sage for smudging. I was talking with one of the owners at my local metaphysical shop they said that instead of burning the sage you can crush it and spread it around. Can I get your opinion on this?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Smoke need not be a part of smudging. Others can speak of spreading herbs as a smudging method, but I have yet another smokeless idea: sound.

I have several chimes, bells, tuning forks, and musical instruments that I use, with intent, to allow the sound waves to cleanse everything they touch. And since sound travels through solids and liquids, as well as air, it can touch all the internal molecules of everything it touches, not just the molecules on the surface.

It’s perfect for flying under the radar, when you have a spiritual path that the muggles in your home wouldn’t appreciate. There’s no smell or ash, and no need to keep buying more materials after the initial investment in the sound-producing device of your choice. Plus, it’s completely hypoallergenic. Sound smudging is full of WIN. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

We used to have a shop near me that did palo santo essential oil room sprays. It was a local company but I'm sure you could find some online.
Otherwise a singing bowl or clearing bell might be a worthy investment, as stated above.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

That reminds me: I do have sage room spray. IIRC, I got it from Amazon.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Where can you get a tuning fork that you recommend and does it have to come from a spiritual store?

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Another good option using sound is chanting mantras or playing them from youtube.

Return to “General Questions”