Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: wood nymph/Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lisette Silvermoon
Zodiac:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/136dCxs ... sp=sharing

My Friend and i visited this place last year, took videos and pictures, not much came out, felt some heaviness in a few areas of the house, but that was all.

I hope that this picture will post on here as I was having trouble trying to post pictures. (CH forum format must not let you post from your private computer?)

Anyway I noticed that in the upper left side of the children's room window was the form of a face... is it just me or can you guys see it?

The Villisca axe murders occurred between the evening of June 9, 1912, and early morning of June 10, 1912, in the town of Villisca in southwestern Iowa. The six members of the Moore family and two house guests were found bludgeoned in the Moore residence. All eight victims, including six children, had severe head wounds from an axe. A lengthy investigation yielded several suspects, one of whom was tried twice. The first trial ended in a hung jury and the second in an acquittal. The crime remains unsolved.

Embrace your dreams all through the night,for tomorrow comes with a whole new light!
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

That is not just a face, but the shoulders and chest. Good shot. That is the spirit of one of the children, possibly the youngest.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
VioletBlue
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: wood nymph/Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lisette Silvermoon
Zodiac:

thanks Huffette, I had taken pictures of all of the windows inside and out, but this is the one where one of the children had revealed its presence to me.

Embrace your dreams all through the night,for tomorrow comes with a whole new light!
swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

It's interesting isn't it Huff? I also see the form of a child but what really caught my attention was the figure at first looks like flesh , but upon further notice, the "body" is transparent and you can see the skull behind the flesh and also the same in the upper body! Did you see this as well?...... :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

swannie wrote:It's interesting isn't it Huff? I also see the form of a child but what really caught my attention was the figure at first looks like flesh , but upon further notice, the "body" is transparent and you can see the skull behind the flesh and also the same in the upper body! Did you see this as well?...... :skull:

That is exactly what I saw. It looks like it could be a little girl standing there looking out the window, as if she were waiting on someone. I have seen some reviews and one person has told of taking a few toys into that room and seeing them played with. On the anniversary of the death of the family, it has been said that you can see the forms in the area of where the bed was. I would love to hear of proof of this.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
Zodiac:

Looking at the picture made me have a sinking feeling in my heart area. Like a moment before something happens...?

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Apparently, the guy who killed them is also there but in the room that they tell you not to go in beforehand. I've never been there myself but I've seen people stay there the night and the results are really terrifying surrounding that room.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
Zodiac: