I Thought I Already Up.

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Willpower
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus and Nympho.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I got a bit creepy dream story to share. Actually, it rarely happened, but last night, I just experienced the dream again.

In the dream, I thought I already up from sleep, but it turns out I was still dreaming. Although, the dream feels very real. I was sure I already up, I see my room, with all the furniture and the stuff there, like how it usually be. I remember I had an internal dialogue as well in the dream, where I kept convincing myself that I'm not dreaming.

These what makes me think that I was on my awake state. It's not feels like I'm "watching", but the one who's "doing". But when I try turning on the lights, it's not working. For seome reason, the light switch never worked in the dream. It's quite become a reality check for me, if the light switch aren't working, then I probably still dreaming.

It ever happened, that one time, the event occurs over and over again. Getting up then it turns out I was still dreaming, zap, I'm back to sleeping body on it's own, which ready to get up again. Getting up again, but it turns out I'm still dreaming, the event keep repeated. The loop happened like three times 'till I finally got up for real. But last night, it only happened once. This event have no consistency it seems.

There must be a psychological or spiritual explanation for this. But, I only see this as an unique experience to be remembered. Thingking back, it's exciting and hillarious.

Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

I would think psychological on this one. I also have them sometimes and I had them even before I knew anything about spirits. Those dreams usually happens when I didn't get much sleep, but it is important for me to wake up in time. I actually never had those light switch problems, because when I "wake up", the lights are already on...

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

The False Awakenings are well-known in the Lucid Dreaming communities. I've experienced both false-awakenings into another regular dream where I think Ive woken up just as the 'dream script', AND the one you describe: I felt 100% awake, sitting up in my 'bed,' and it looked JUST like my bedroom. I didn't realize, the first time, that I wasn't awake until one of my spirits showed up and I woke up for real! I almost think this second kind is a type of astral projection. Interesting to read about other people getting it, too.

Willpower
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus and Nympho.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Thanks for all the sharing and information. The event called false awakening, noted.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”