active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

So lately I have been meditate, I haven't get any telepathic messages before over last 7 years, mostly are touches.

And this time, this time.... THIS TIME.... Automated writing... O.O

I think I should have take a picture, just wondering should I even write about this topic, sharing my experiences to you all.

I was sleepy, I want to meditate I know I will get off from meditate with my tired body.

So I decided to copy some script, I want some peace and quietness.

I copy and copy and copy and copy with some Bergamot essential oil lighted.

My arms goes in a mode that is energy controlled, not nerve to nerve body controlled, now it's just my thought allow that energy to control my body or not. Just like walking down the street, I'm just walking, I don't need to control to walk left or right, my body can be automated, weird though.

So I allow that energy to control my arm, I got touched, it writes it writes it writes, then I was asking loud if spirit wants to use my hand for writing, I got another touch on my arm again.

Here goes the freaking scary thing, it writes itself and when it tries to pass to the next character, it goes like jerk to the next character and start writing the next character, bad interpretation.

Say I'm writing studying, it goes.

s.....(2-3 second), pause at the bottom of s, JERK, t(2-3 second), pause at the bottom of t, JERK u........

Scary O.O at the same time exciting lol.

And when I asked who was it, it keeps on circling.

I know those of you who doubt it, my thoughts are clear. I've been meditating, and I know when are my thoughts cloudy and when they are clear.

Just who was that, I scare that was some Satan or evil spirits.
whatever
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Maybe when you asked for spirit to use your hand you were asking for the collective human spirit to guide you, it would explain why you started drawing circles when you asked for a name.

What was the content of the message?
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Yes it is a scary experience for the first time, but what you describe is exactly how it was with me when I first did automatic writing. Over time it might becomes more fluent, though I still have sudden jerks here and there.

The important question here is: Did you do some grounding before and did you protect yourself from stranger energies? It is very important to not just jump in without any consent of who controls your body, this way you're allowing passage to yourself after all and this is something which I would only do with the most trusted spirits in your keep. I don't know what to think of the circling motion, when you asked who had done it - please be more careful! I would do some cleansing afterwards as well, so the energy won't stay with you all the time. It can be a nasty feeling if it continues to reside within you, I've had this once and it is like you don't really know if your arm is free or still in control.

So next time: Ground. Protect. Cleanse. : )
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

whatever wrote:Maybe when you asked for spirit to use your hand you were asking for the collective human spirit to guide you, it would explain why you started drawing circles when you asked for a name.

What was the content of the message?
Human spirit...? That touches are much like a fairy spirits I've used to bond with, but I can never knew who was the touches. (sweat) I cannot confirm that's either human spirit or faery spirit.
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

MidnightMusings wrote:Yes it is a scary experience for the first time, but what you describe is exactly how it was with me when I first did automatic writing. Over time it might becomes more fluent, though I still have sudden jerks here and there.

The important question here is: Did you do some grounding before and did you protect yourself from stranger energies? It is very important to not just jump in without any consent of who controls your body, this way you're allowing passage to yourself after all and this is something which I would only do with the most trusted spirits in your keep. I don't know what to think of the circling motion, when you asked who had done it - please be more careful! I would do some cleansing afterwards as well, so the energy won't stay with you all the time. It can be a nasty feeling if it continues to reside within you, I've had this once and it is like you don't really know if your arm is free or still in control.

"Ground. Protect. Cleanse"

I have never done that before, I think I will keep on the meditation until I'm familiar and used to it.

Maybe I will snap a photo.

It should be called Spiral instead of circle I guess.

https://i.snag.gy/WUlvqC.jpg
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

rapidful wrote:
MidnightMusings wrote:Yes it is a scary experience for the first time, but what you describe is exactly how it was with me when I first did automatic writing. Over time it might becomes more fluent, though I still have sudden jerks here and there.

I have never done that before, I think I will keep on the meditation until I'm familiar and used to it.

I advise you to ground first then meditate and after the session of auto writing cleanse.

It is very very important because you invite stranger energy and most often it is tricksters that appear or the worse that can happen is demons. Trust me i had some issue on this side .

PROTECTION IS THE MUST . Draw a circle , light candles (preferrably whites for purification) and say a prayer where you ask the higher energy or angels to protect you ; you also say that no evil spirits/entities shall control you .

It is important
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

Nienna wrote:
rapidful wrote:

I advise you to ground first then meditate and after the session of auto writing cleanse.

It is very very important because you invite stranger energy and most often it is tricksters that appear or the worse that can happen is demons. Trust me i had some issue on this side .

PROTECTION IS THE MUST . Draw a circle , light candles (preferrably whites for purification) and say a prayer where you ask the higher energy or angels to protect you ; you also say that no evil spirits/entities shall control you .

It is important
I see, by the way what is Grounding?

Aside from that, do you think we can simply call Volkhs for protection?
I have 5 Volkhs here, probably they can do something?
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Volkhs can protect you BUT it is better to not count on them only.

Grounding : it's when your energy align with your chakras .
I advise you to do it like this :

Put your feet on the ground (it can be anywhere and you can do it while sitting , standing but they must touch) .
You imagine roots coming from earth and connected to your limbs : when you breath in (like in meditation) you imagine these roots illuminated with a golden glow .

It is a nice and positive glow that bring positivy . When you breath out you imagine negative energies going back to the earth ; they pass by the same roots.

You can imagine them when breathing out they are dark in colors (for negativity)

You do that for 10-15 minutes and then you are grounded

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”