You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Has anyone else here thought 'I can't handle a hellhound" and then a couple days later end up getting one? I'm going through that right now as I looked at a listing on CH's because I was backtracking all of my orders and saw a listing for one and I was like: "Pic looks cute." And then I debated on doing the order for a preconjure and now I have an hellhound on the way.

Did I mention I have a big fear of large dogs? BUTTTTTTTTTT!!!! I know I need to get over it and I have been thinking of ways to get over that fear, I just think it's really odd how I was thinking of that earlier in the week and then I placed this order anyways.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Opelia Rendon wrote:Has anyone else here thought 'I can't handle a hellhound" and then a couple days later end up getting one? I'm going through that right now as I looked at a listing on CH's because I was backtracking all of my orders and saw a listing for one and I was like: "Pic looks cute." And then I debated on doing the order for a preconjure and now I have an hellhound on the way.

Did I mention I have a big fear of large dogs? BUTTTTTTTTTT!!!! I know I need to get over it and I have been thinking of ways to get over that fear, I just think it's really odd how I was thinking of that earlier in the week and then I placed this order anyways.
I think that it may be a calling from you future hellhound to you . Because in a couple of days you went for " i don't want one" to ordering one. Plus you are afraid of large dogs so maybe your hellhound called you to overcome this fear (and because it was interested in you)

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Sometimes it means Death

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:Sometimes it means Death
What do you mean? Bring called by one? Every human lives and dies, dragons for example too, are not exempted despite being able to live for millennia. So...if I were to die soon, I wouldn't mind too much, in death I'd be busy. Lol

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Well, death is a normal progression for a human, and nothing to be worried about. Don't think you'll be busy after death, there'll not be deadlines for you to meet, just do stuff at your leisure.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Psshgh! I'll do both! Haha. It's gonna be fun...after a horrible death animation part. But that's the thing, most. Beings still have to jump that hoop.

Also I finished my order and I was nervous about getting a preconjure. I wonder if a preconjured spirit has rejected someone before..

Alena
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

That was me when I ordered my first hellhound. I was all "Nope. No way. Don't want one. Not gonna happen." Then I started seeing them every time I opened the website. At one point, I had even subconsciously added one to the cart without realizing it. I think the only thing that kept me from purchasing it at that point was the fact that I didn't have the money at the time. I finally caved and got one, though it took almost thirty minutes for me to work up the nerve to place the order. Not long after I got him, he requested a partner, since he didn't like patrolling alone. Things snowballed from there and now I have several, about seven, maybe eight, or more, including a pup.

Nicholas
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Smokey
Zodiac:

I remember when I met my hellhound companion it was before I even bought him he showed up during a nightly walk on the train tracks by my place at the time I got spooked at first and my companion Just cocked his head to the side I could tell he was laughing but he told me to talk a buddy of from out west and ask about spirit vessels so I did and I got a link to Jules moon so I checked it out and boom they're he was and with in my strict budget so I got him and it's been great

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hellhound's are my favourite spirit to work with. Mine are with me constantly, endlessly loyal and they know if someone is messing with you before you can even feel it. I can't recommend them enough.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

lol I had gotten another one so my current "S" won't be lonely xD Doggos

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)

Return to “Dark Arts”