Black magic love spell?

MidnightWriter
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Black magic love spell?

Postby MidnightWriter » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:20 pm

Hi, I’m new to the world of magic, so I’ve been lurking here and there. I’ve been seeing some posts dealing with black magic love spell. What are they exactly? How are they different from regular love spells?

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced

Re: Black magic love spell?

Postby Noctua » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:05 pm

The difference is - one you're alright to do, the other will bring a lot of hassle.

When we speak of black magick on this forum it's typically the kind of magick that takes away 'free will'. So an example of a black magic love spell would be an attempt to force someone to love you, even if that someone doesn't hold any inclination to do so. Or to manipulate an obsession/infatuation out of someone else which becomes binding to both people in a real ugly way.

“The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself.."
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

MidnightWriter
new here
new here

Postby MidnightWriter » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:30 pm

Ah, I see... Are there any examples of them I can perform on my own? Or does one need an experienced practitioner to do so?

Thank you.

MidnightWriter
new here
new here

Postby MidnightWriter » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:07 pm

Thank you so much for your post. I have read some other posts you've written, and I am interested to know what type of love me/obsession spell you've used in the past. I have thought long and hard about this, and I am willing to accept the consequences.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Likes2Read » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:01 pm

You might be willing to accept the consequences, but what about the other person? Will they be willing to accept them, as their opinion isn't being asked?

A consequence one person who has posted here has reported, was that his targeted person found out what he did and angrily broke off all contact. I haven't seen him post in a while, so I don't know if he'll see this thread and chime in. But he has said he regrets having forced the issue in that way, because she is now outright hostile and there's no chance of being with her again.

Is that a consequence you'd be willing to live with?

How about living with the realization that metaphysically forcing oneself on another person is comparable, in innumerable ways, to physically forcing oneself on them? Could you still respect yourself once that level of insight dawned on you?

It might be well worth thinking long and hard before going down a road you might regret a lot more than you currently think you will.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

mystery4678
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Postby mystery4678 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:47 am

MidnightWriter wrote:Thank you so much for your post. I have read some other posts you've written, and I am interested to know what type of love me/obsession spell you've used in the past. I have thought long and hard about this, and I am willing to accept the consequences.

I am new here like you, and not an expert in magic by far, but this would be my advice: just find someone else. And I don't mean that to come off in an insensitive way or anything, it's just that according to Google, the world population is 7.6 Billion. That's a lot of people. Surely, there has to be someone else out there that would make you just as happy, if not happier in the long term, than the person you have in mind, and without all the unpleasant consequences that may follow in using black magick. This is the same rationale I have used in evaluating my own options in pursing a romantic interest.

In my case, my romantic interest was a woman that I loved many years ago. She later married a man that does not love her, and has six or seven kids now. According to some psychics I had gone to, she is my "soulmate", me and her shared a past life together, and the marriage she is currently in will eventually end in divorce. Yet when I tried to reconnect with her on Facebook, she acted cold and distant towards me. So as much as that felt like rejection, and pained me, I came to the conclusion that I just need to find new soulmate. There's too many people on this planet for another possibility not to exist. And sure enough, when I googled can you have more than one soulmate, sure enough the answer was yes, and so that's what I went with. I decided I wanted to find a better soulmate than the person I was told supposedly is. I don't think about her as much any more because now I know you can have more than one soulmate, and that if a soulmate is deemed unworthy of love by their refusal to accept it, then another can be found.

And as far as using magic to help you, I would think there surely has to be some white magic spells out there that could help you achieve your goal such as bringing out the attractive qualities in you, and putting you on a path that will lead you to having a relationship with the type of person you desire.

The-Silver-King
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Silver

Postby The-Silver-King » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:25 am

having issues you could uses this to help your marriage but it should be a last resort. Remember All Spell Work Be It White, Dark Or Black They All Have Uses.

Nothing is impossible to the willing mind. - Books of the Han Dynasty

Life is a journey, not a destination. - Cliff Nichols

Do we really want to be rid of our resentments, our anger, our fear? Many of us cling to our fears, doubts, self-loathing or hatred because there is a certain distorted security in familiar pain. It seems safer to embrace what we know than to let go of it for fear of the unknown. (Narcotics Anonymous Book/page 33)” ― Narcotics Anonymous

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby DeeArtLover » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:44 pm

was JUST talking about love spells. But remeber, forced love is fake love and metaphysical rape. Kinda like getting someone drunk so you can take advantage of them...

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn

Postby marcoank » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:02 pm

I've never seen a love spell that worked. I already did several and I had it done and I never got any results. And I had a friend who tried everything too and could not do it. Today I find myself wasting time and money.
I would like to know if there really is anything, not that it makes you want to be in touch with you, but at least make her like you to start something.

supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby supersaiyan5 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:23 pm

marcoank wrote:I've never seen a love spell that worked. I already did several and I had it done and I never got any results. And I had a friend who tried everything too and could not do it. Today I find myself wasting time and money.
I would like to know if there really is anything, not that it makes you want to be in touch with you, but at least make her like you to start something.

have you tried <<removed by moderator>> spells. they say her spells works ..

Return to “Black Magic”