new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

So... I pissed of an Etsy seller that was posting empty vessels. And copying Creepy Hollows encyclopedia for their hussel... I bought something...was disappointed...left a bad review. I verified with my pendulum and tarot cards that it was an empty vessel. How can I protect myself if this woman is a real witch. I am Wiccan, but I'm not that experienced with witchcraft. I have done some spells, however, I AM experienced in Tarot. I have read for over ten years, so I trust my readings. Any advice?

My Spirit Family-

1 Green Dragon, 1 Unicorn, 1 Volkh, 1 Fylgia, 2 Wraiths, 1 Courtwind Angel, 1 Mermaid
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

If she's selling empty vessels and copying CH, she's probably not a real witch or capable of anything interesting.
If she were professional and capable, she'd not be attacking you over leaving a negative review either.

However, people be they witches or not can still send out negative energy in the form of evil eyes, etc.

To protect from something like that I'd just suggest a mirror/reflecting spell ---establish a mirror construct or speak to the elementals/spirits around you to instill this like a shield.
The essence of this would be: 'anything you send my way is reflected back to you' (you can add it's reflected back x10, x100 if you feel they are pushing it and are ready to put your foot down.)

The acknowledgement and intent in this may seem simple, but does wonders with something as plain as this.. I wouldn't be worried of more elaborate confrontation from the individual.

And remember, you can sabotage your attempts at self-protection by over-concerning yourself about this person, as you are giving away your power when you fear what they are capable of.
Take the stance that they aren't capable of anything, but you're going to make sure their nasty attitude doesn't inhibit you by employing the mirror (or whatever other spells you've already done!) Then proceed to trust in what you've done, and move on.

Jillybean
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thanks. I'm not really too worried. I have protective spirits from CH with more on the way and I am a pretty positive person to begin with. It's just that I have kids and I want to protect them and my home. I really don't think she's legit, but I'm not taking a chance. I have my 2 Wraiths on task and my Volkh and Fylgia. My Unicorn is assigned to my younger kids and my Dragon to my older boy. As soon as I get my Courtwind Angel, he/she will be on duty as well...

My Spirit Family-

1 Green Dragon, 1 Unicorn, 1 Volkh, 1 Fylgia, 2 Wraiths, 1 Courtwind Angel, 1 Mermaid
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Why not you write your experience with that seller in sellers review section. It will help others to be aware.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Jillybean wrote:So... I pissed of an Etsy seller that was posting empty vessels. And copying Creepy Hollows encyclopedia for their hussel... I bought something...was disappointed...left a bad review. I verified with my pendulum and tarot cards that it was an empty vessel. How can I protect myself if this woman is a real witch. I am Wiccan, but I'm not that experienced with witchcraft. I have done some spells, however, I AM experienced in Tarot. I have read for over ten years, so I trust my readings. Any advice?
Honestly, if this woman were a legit real witch, she would not be selling empty vessels. You have absolutely nothing to fear from her other then grumpy messages in response to your feedback to her.

Annabelle
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

I see some time have passed since it happened to you. Are you ok? Did she retaliate? Like the most people at this topic i agree that she hasn't such power since she sells empty vessels and copy/pastes stuff from internet. But... never underestimate the enemy! Internet is full of cool hex guides nowadays... ;)

I can put here one nice link about banishment defense method for you, or if your problem is already gone, for the rest of those in need. I have found it trustworthy.

https://thetravelingwitch.com/blog/2016/12/21/banishing

And then don't forget to shield too and to ask your Spirit (if you have one) to protect you.

Also don't scare. Fear is something your enemy or entities (s)he sent in your direction can feed at. Anger too. Sadness too. Stand tall, head up and trust yourself - once you learn proper defense anyone can hurt you, not even high vibration entity.

After all even if the hex is lethal or whole life destroying, it isn't the only life we have, and once our material body stops breathing our souls are free again. :)

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I think I know what Etsy seller you may be talking about.. I've avoided buying from her. She's also on Ebay too. I've been very on the fence about her work for the longest time. But I will personally say I do not rely on tools to tell me if a spirit is present or not in a vessel. I have a pendulum and tarot cards too and I read professionally for others, but then again you did mention you've read with tarot for over 10 years. Perhaps other people feel differently on this, but I have a claircognizant and clairvoyant ability so I usually rely on my abilities to help me.

At the same time, I completely agree though if the seller is copying descriptions, and pretending to work within a coven... There literally would be nothing to worry about because this person cannot truly cast spells or cause harm to your life. Though if they really do work within a coven and work within a practice, then that may be a different story and if they really had the intention of doing anything to you then I would just look at the above response to try shielding and self-protection techniques. At the same time, I do believe any true practicing witch would normally not resort to cursing or hexing others because of the karma they can reap from that. Especially I feel sure this person said she was the High Priestess of said-coven... That's basically the highest position you can have in a coven and it would be very naive of a witch within a coven to try harming others (but like above comment says, you never know, but this is what I think).

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Protection”