Hunted by a killer clown wielding dual machetes?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I was basically with a small team or 2-3 people and they drove us into this underground complex, it looked a little big like a big underground room thing for something with people there for some sort of event.

There were many people inside before a killer clown wielding a dual machete appeared then struck down or ‘killed’ somebody. They had the ability to appear in different places quickly without us noticing.

Hard to describe, it was there outside the big black car then we all got inside and the guy drove us away to what looked like a rooftop carpark. Where it might have appeared again, can’t trmember.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I remembered fearing for my life somewhat after it started attacking people plus later on, and then grasping my own machete (have one that is part sword irl in hopes I can take it down if it teleports (‘appears’) again to attack anybody (including inside the big car) or not later end of the dream.

I’m guessing the dream didn’t finish because relative rang me irl and I woke up.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

What made me hesitate in attacking the killer clown in the dream or think about stabbing from behind was the fact it dual wielded two machetes, which made it all the more lethal.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

The machetes it dual wielded looked blunt at the top or square edge anyways. Was also afraid of it taking out my accomplices who drove me around.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

What if you joined the clowns. Would you ever? Which circumstance would make you join them?

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

So you had a bad dream? Perhaps get a dream catcher or ask your spirit companions to help you to not have bad dreams. I asked once and never had a bad dream since....

Perhaps also sleep with black tourmaline next to your bed, or make a crystal grid with it.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Noctua wrote:What if you joined the clowns. Would you ever? Which circumstance would make you join them?
Um it was just this one 'clown' in the dream that was like an antagonist inside a horror movie.

They're what you might describe as or apply the label 'chaotic evil' to. Meaning they like evil for the sake of evil, and do it out in the open with no rules or fear.

So probably no reason really, they're just what people would call 'mad' I guess in 'formal terms'?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-Spontaneous, unorganized/structureless, mad, predatory and all evil committed fully out in the open with no denial or any hesitation of it when confronted infront of everybody's faces (That's what they mean when they use the label). People do like to attribute chaotic evil to evil clowns in fiction I guess? Which also means there is no joining or any reason to do so? This is meant to elaborate more.

Are evil clowns real entities, a type of ghost or maybe just figments/fears? Cause I remember seeing one very early on in my life if you know what I mean. Like before 3 or 4 at once.

So like I mentioned last time there are experiences, but this just happened to be in a dream that looked like a horror movie.

We were either investigating or going to a party when the clown showed up to attack a person at the 'event'/gathering again before it possibly came looking for us but I did not see it get anybody.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”