NON-BINDING CONJURATION: INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS

Do it yourself with invocations, conjurations, and summons of spirits.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Cinder85 wrote:If i would like a more personal Succubus to come to me how could i do that while still using this spell?
Mm when you communicate with the succubus/incubus who comes from the conjuration, if they like you enough, they might come to you more often than others : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
SuperTurtle
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hello, I have a bounding with a Succubus from this shop and I'm in the procces of building the connection. So I would like to ask if this spell can be used to stimulate the bound in order to interact more clearly ?
If I use this spell to summun an other one, could the experience be useful for bonding with my uby or would it be interpreted like an insult ?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

SuperTurtle wrote:Hello, I have a bounding with a Succubus from this shop and I'm in the procces of building the connection. So I would like to ask if this spell can be used to stimulate the bound in order to interact more clearly ?
If I use this spell to summun an other one, could the experience be useful for bonding with my uby or would it be interpreted like an insult ?
There are these:
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

And not sure about insult or not. Try asking her when you're connecting with her : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
SuperTurtle
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

darkwing dook wrote:
SuperTurtle wrote:Hello, I have a bounding with a Succubus from this shop and I'm in the procces of building the connection. So I would like to ask if this spell can be used to stimulate the bound in order to interact more clearly ?
There are these:

And not sure about insult or not. Try asking her when you're connecting with her : )
Thank you for the links, I learned quite a few things !
As for asking directly, I would if I could but I'm not quite there yet. Still very new and inexperienced.

voidrunner
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Void

I've done this twice so far, and have felt what felt to be a hand drifting down my back as if a caress, but that is the only thing that seems to happen.

LazyTrashPanda
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus

darkwing dook wrote:
LazyTrashPanda wrote:I followed all the instructions but the spell is not working. Do I need to yell the summoning command or is an indoor voice fine?
Mm before that, how sensitive are your senses and have you ever communicated with spirits before? It is possible that the spell worked, something was there, but you couldn't sense it.
I have on a few occasions and I've actually seen them, the most recent one was the spirit of my dead cat who was sitting on the couch of my father's basement which makes sense as we buried him in the backyard and during his life, he enjoyed spending time in the basement as my bedroom was in the basement and I was his favorite person

Could the spell not have worked because I was living in a house with Mormons and Pagans at the time I tried to cast it?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

LazyTrashPanda wrote:I have on a few occasions and I've actually seen them, the most recent one was the spirit of my dead cat who was sitting on the couch of my father's basement which makes sense as we buried him in the backyard and during his life, he enjoyed spending time in the basement as my bedroom was in the basement and I was his favorite person

Could the spell not have worked because I was living in a house with Mormons and Pagans at the time I tried to cast it?
About the house, maybe, not sure. It is also possible that the house's atmosphere affected your senses.

You might need to practice your senses more. "Few occasions" is not enough, and sensing the "spirit of [your] dead cat" is different from seeing spirits of different races.

: )

LazyTrashPanda
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote:
LazyTrashPanda wrote:I have on a few occasions and I've actually seen them, the most recent one was the spirit of my dead cat who was sitting on the couch of my father's basement which makes sense as we buried him in the backyard and during his life, he enjoyed spending time in the basement as my bedroom was in the basement and I was his favorite person

About the house, maybe, not sure. It is also possible that the house's atmosphere affected your senses.

You might need to practice your senses more. "Few occasions" is not enough, and sensing the "spirit of [your] dead cat" is different from seeing spirits of different races.

: )
In regards to practicing my senses, I've been told that my senses were severely heightened because I have a slight amount of Autism and apparently spirits like that because we see the world differently and because it's hard for us to lie. And what do you mean by the house's atmosphere affected my senses?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

LazyTrashPanda wrote: In regards to practicing my senses, I've been told that my senses were severely heightened because I have a slight amount of Autism and apparently spirits like that because we see the world differently and because it's hard for us to lie.
1. Autism or similar conditions doesn't necessarily translate to sensitive psychic senses.
2. Assuming you do have naturally high senses, you still need to train them. Don't take them for granted.

LazyTrashPanda wrote:And what do you mean by the house's atmosphere affected my senses?
Certain places have a sort of nuance (energy, atmosphere, etc) that can be conducive, or hindering, your abilities, senses, activities, etc. The effect may be different on individuals though : )

LazyTrashPanda
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote:
LazyTrashPanda wrote: In regards to practicing my senses, I've been told that my senses were severely heightened because I have a slight amount of Autism and apparently spirits like that because we see the world differently and because it's hard for us to lie.
1. Autism or similar conditions doesn't necessarily translate to sensitive psychic senses.
2. Assuming you do have naturally high senses, you still need to train them. Don't take them for granted.

LazyTrashPanda wrote:And what do you mean by the house's atmosphere affected my senses?
Certain places have a sort of nuance (energy, atmosphere, etc) that can be conducive, or hindering, your abilities, senses, activities, etc. The effect may be different on individuals though : )
Well how exactly do I train my senses? Meditation?

Return to “DIY Spirits”