Communication with cemetery spirits

whatever
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

A friend and I started going to a cemetery at night in hopes of contacting the spirits around. We don't have many tools specific for this purpose at the moment, we've been using a mixture of magic items that we think would help.

So far there's been very slight 'contact' such as random sounds, vibes etc, but nothing definitive. Sometimes I would get some visions but I'm not sure if that's my subconscious projecting things.

Anyone else with more experience in the matter that wanna share what their kit includes, any methods they incorporate, experiences they've had etc...?

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Please tell me that you have some kind of protection from malicious entities/spirits. But this topic is interesting ^ ^

whatever
new here
new here

I read about banishment by laughter as well as using laughter to nullify malicious energies directed towards you. So basically at the end of the sessions I laugh my ass off and afterwards I feel safe :D

I am looking into spirits/spells for protection as a backup as well but laughter seems sufficient for the moment.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

To be honest, my attempting to communicate with cemetery spirits (at night) started and ended all within one night. Now, I have no problem visiting during the day. I've spoken to some nice and some not so nice spirits during daylight, however, my experience at night was not something I wish to relive and in my keep I do have more then a few demons and a ton of dark arts spirits.

Scarborough Memorial Cemetery is merely 15 minutes from where I live in the middle of the woods next to a walking path used by all of the health nuts. Majority of those buried there are veterans. One would think maybe its not such a bad place. In daylight is fine, though I admit since going in the dark, its a bit unnerving for me no matter what time of day it is. I have always been able to communicate with spirits and while this occurred during the time period where I was still standoffish and not wanting much to do with them, I was more then willing to try and see what a friend and myself would find.

I went in, ready to talk to whomever wanted to have a conversation. Got out of my car and stopped just beyond the gates and froze. A very dark, very black figure was standing in the middle of the road. Both of us could see him and both of us back paddled out of their so fast I'm sure neither of our feet were touching the ground. I threw that car in reverse so fast, I'm surprised I didn't back into a tree on the other side of the road before I floored it out of there.

Original intent was to go in and talk, take notes and write down some responses or feelings that popped into our heads. We never even made it to saying "Hi". My friend had a camera that evening, but once we were far far away from there we realized that Alana had dropped it and neither of us were going back.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Nanami wrote:To be honest, my attempting to communicate with cemetery spirits (at night) started and ended all within one night. Now, I have no problem visiting during the day. I've spoken to some nice and some not so nice spirits during daylight, however, my experience at night was not something I wish to relive and in my keep I do have more then a few demons and a ton of dark arts spirits.

Scarborough Memorial Cemetery is merely 15 minutes from where I live in the middle of the woods next to a walking path used by all of the health nuts. Majority of those buried there are veterans. One would think maybe its not such a bad place. In daylight is fine, though I admit since going in the dark, its a bit unnerving for me no matter what time of day it is. I have always been able to communicate with spirits and while this occurred during the time period where I was still standoffish and not wanting much to do with them, I was more then willing to try and see what a friend and myself would find.

I went in, ready to talk to whomever wanted to have a conversation. Got out of my car and stopped just beyond the gates and froze. A very dark, very black figure was standing in the middle of the road. Both of us could see him and both of us back paddled out of their so fast I'm sure neither of our feet were touching the ground. I threw that car in reverse so fast, I'm surprised I didn't back into a tree on the other side of the road before I floored it out of there.

Original intent was to go in and talk, take notes and write down some responses or feelings that popped into our heads. We never even made it to saying "Hi". My friend had a camera that evening, but once we were far far away from there we realized that Alana had dropped it and neither of us were going back.
At least you got out fine. I'm gonna guess that the man robed in black gave off a very foreboding presence yes?

whatever
new here
new here

@Nanami that would be freaky to experience.

Do you think there would've been a difference if you would've encountered that same entity during the day? As in, would they still be as menacing?

If a spirit has the power to evoke fear during the night shouldn't they have a similar presence during the day?

The-Silver-King
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Silver

I wonder if that spirit was a grim reaper

Nothing is impossible to the willing mind. - Books of the Han Dynasty

Life is a journey, not a destination. - Cliff Nichols

Do we really want to be rid of our resentments, our anger, our fear? Many of us cling to our fears, doubts, self-loathing or hatred because there is a certain distorted security in familiar pain. It seems safer to embrace what we know than to let go of it for fear of the unknown. (Narcotics Anonymous Book/page 33)” ― Narcotics Anonymous
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

Consider that some might stick around for a while and follow you home. They don't have to have bad intent, but nevertheless, you keep getting guests this way.

Now that I'm writing about it, today by daylight and yesterday at night (with a tour guide) I visited one of the most haunted cemeteries and heard them calling out to me all the time. Actually I just go there because it's a really beautiful, old-fashioned graveyard with lots of history and huge mausoleums. Anyway, this eve I have such an extreme activity in my hotel room - it's crazy! Streaks of light everywhere, some poke me, some speak. I didn't expect that^^ I don't mind either, as long as they stay peaceful and let me sleep. I only do banishments if I feel threatened.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”