You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ceza
Zodiac:

Jovana wrote:
ASH-MDA wrote:COURTWINDS ARE USUALLY REALLY RESPONSIVE WITH THEIR KEEPER.
I definitely agree with this, Ash! So far, my courtwinds have been extremely active with me. I find them to be good conversationalists with bold personalities, they are definitely not afraid to share their thoughts and opinions. 1ey They like to be involved in almost everything I do, I affectionately refer to them as 'the nosy angels' because they want to know what I am up to most of the time lol! I realized that their personalities actually closely resemble my own in many ways, which was a pleasant surprise. Bonding has been going really well!
This is so interesting to me. Mine is so quiet and whenever I do a card reading to ask him stuff, the answers are short and blunt. He's quiet yet strong.

I actually have a story.
I was trying to sleep one night when I felt something sitting on my back. It felt like a vibrating person was just sitting on me. I told it to **** off in my head and it wouldnt go away. So I immediately called out for my spirits for help in making this intruder leave.
I HEARD this rush of energy and clanking noises, like swords clashing. I didnt feel that thing sitting on my anymore.
I couldnt open my eyes but I wished I could just so I could see IF I could see what was happening lol.
I physically heard the voices of some of my spirits that night for the very first time.
Of course everyone helped but the Courtwind definitely responded first and took care of the intruder swiftly. And then said "goodnight" when the job was taken care of. I was so surprised lol.
He definitely has a quiet and strong energy about him.
I wonder what our conversations would be like if I could hear spirits clearly all the time.

Now the Bronwyn....she seems to be more of a social spirit. That night she even sang to me to calm me down and help me go to sleep. <3

8)|* 1 Garden Fae, 1 Courtwind Angel, 1 Divine Angel, 2 Red Dragons, 1 Bronwyn Angel 8)|*
kebbrass
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: a man of course
My magical/paranormal name...: Mr.WTF?
Zodiac:

I got my Courtwind at december and it's already 2 months since she came until now. Like mag said in the customer.notes, my courtwind are very social and have doting personality, she really cares about me and always sit near me when i'm sleeping. But sometimes, she walks around on the top of my bed when i'm almost fell asleep and it's kinda annoying rofl.

But I can accept her in any way now, no matter if she wanted to walk around, etc. She still kiss me everynight on my cheek and forehead :D 1bg

I am blessed with greatness but, I am just passing through this world.

5 spirits :

1 Courtwind Angel, really loving and caring <3
1 male Faery Dragon
1 Sylph
1 Princess (for me) Human spirit
1 Natural & beautiful spiritual guide with cold breeze aura :D (I sent her to protect and help my mom 1h )
Cereza
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ceza
Zodiac:

I finally remembered my username and password for this forum and this thread is almost becoming like a time capsule for me lol.

I haven't been able to feel my spirits much lately because of my current state but I do have a story that I want to add to this thread.

About 2 and a half years ago I had just graduated college and was lucky enough to start a new job. About two weeks after starting this job I almost died.

I was rushing to work one morning and as I was getting off the highway, I went around a curve too fast. My car spiraled out of control, doing TWO 360s. In that moment I was so shocked that I couldn't even process that was happening...it was like I was panicking and calm at the same time. I let go of the wheel and thought "Wow I'm going to die."

The car went over a medium and stopped in another lane, facing the correct direction. Not only did I escape death, I also escaped the possibility of the car just continuously spiraling into the lake.
On top of that, the car was facing the correct direction so I could just drive off like nothing happened without worrying about incoming traffic killing me.

I don't know if it was God, my spirits, or something else but one thing that I'm certain of is that it was not my time to die yet. I sat in a parking lot near the highway for a good 15 minutes crying because I couldn't believe what had just occurred. I was late to work that day but I did not care because I still had my life. I didn't even tell my boss what happened because I did not want to talk about it.

To this day, when I'm riding with someone and they're about to go over the speed limit for a curve I beg them to please slow down because of this experience. My heart starts beating really fast because I'm not sure if miracle like that can be pulled off a second time.

If I had to say for sure who saved me, I'd say it was a group intervention orchestrated by God and executed by every spirit who cares about me.

8)|* 1 Garden Fae, 1 Courtwind Angel, 1 Divine Angel, 2 Red Dragons, 1 Bronwyn Angel 8)|*
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I agree that Courtwind angels are responsive with their keeper, most especially if it concerns the protection of their keeper. One time he even protected me against myself. I tried sending a psychic attack against an annoying person and he shouted to me "Shut up and stop it!" If they even need to protect you against your own mistakes before you commit it they will. They are that protective.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Angels”