new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sorceress
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilly
Zodiac:

Hey all :)

Had a moment last night in bed, where I heard numerous conversations at times, in bits and pieces depending how I'd focus before dozing off. Some voices I recognised as my friends', some I did not. I zoned in trying to hear more, but sadly fell asleep as it was like 3am.

Now I was out and about, which I rarely am (prefer being home), so I'm acknowledging that I've been around more noise and people.

However, I'm still debating whether it was auditory hallucinations or hearing entities/spirits.
Some conversations were active, but its like I was hearing snippets or eavesdropping. Others could be "recordings"...others could have been aimed at me.

So I'm wondering out loud here
What's your experiences been?

I'm going to try again and going to list down what I hear in these moments

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I had an experience recently when I had heard arguing so I fully woke up-I was half asleep when I started to hear it-the arguing had stopped when I was listening in to see what it was about, it stopped but then I started to hear music but it was something you would have heard from the early 20th Century! All this in one night & it was around 1 or 2 am so I am guessing I had caught some spirit visitations/activity!

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Test it. Ask for information you have no way of knowing but can validate afterwards.

fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I remember one time, I was just about to fall asleep and I heard somebody talk to me. It startled me because I live alone so hearing a man's voice whisper next to my ear was definitely not something that I was prepared for LOL. It never happened again but I think its because I jumped so bad when it happened. I was pretty new to this whole spirit keeping experience at the time though. I wish they would do it again now that I am mentally prepared but most just talk to me mentally now which is fine :)

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
Stargazer_Lilly
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sorceress
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilly
Zodiac:

Thank you for all the responses!

Catgirl, that must have been quite something. October is quite the month for activity..and it's odd that once you zoom in, you can hear your own blood pulsing through your body lol. Would love to hear more!

Cult - thank you! I did not think of doing that, I guess I kind of felt like I was eavesdropping (now i have Samwise Gamgee in my head saying "I ain't droppin' no eve, sir!" xD But yes, I will do that next time!

Fyrelite - I can imagine! You reminded me of an experience a few years ago, when I heard knocking at my closed bedroom door. I said "Come in, X" (thinking it was my housemate). A minute later I shot up in bed, realising that X was actually on the other side of the country for that weekend. So who the hell was knocking? xD
I am glad that you have good mental communication going. I sometimes second guess this but I am learning to trust and go with it. Maybe they will surprise you tomorrow evening :p

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Yes it was something-and yet very strange! At first I had thought it was neighbors arguing, but the minute I fully woke & listened in the arguing stopped-but the music I absolutely can say it wasn't neighbors! Could I have been dreaming? Maybe, or my neighbors were arguing & that's why I woke up, quite possibly, but I am absolutely sure I heard the music & I do believe there were spirits as well as activity in my apartment, for all I know the arguing I had heard could very well be spirits conversating, & it wouldn't have been the first time!

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

Interesting experiences. I heard the voice of one of my spirits, those days ago, I was slow to wake up and one of them said, "Lord of this house, it's time to get up."

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I believe it-I wouldn't put it past Spirits in our keep to wake us up or tell us to get up! Tell you what though-a few years back I was having a weird dream that was starting to become a nightmare & I remember someone telling me let's go we need to leave & you should get out of there, I wasn't waking up soon enough & I remember feeling like someone pulling at me-come to find out two of my spirits were trying to get me to wake up because my dream did turn into a nightmare & I must have been stirring!

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

About a month and a half ago, I was about to wake up, when I clearly heard a man saying "if only they could see you now" and I remember jumping up so fast, looking around to see where it came from and I thought if only I could go back to sleep, maybe I'll hear it again.

Never did.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I am sure sooner or later you will DIVA! I find when Spirits in our keep talk to us when we are waking up it will happen when we least expect it-like the dream I had, I swear when I woke up I felt the effects of the nightmare & I could not go back to sleep right away, one of my spirits actually manifested soon after I woke up & said it will be ok! Some time later-like a few months after-I was starting to have another strange dream so I woke my self up out of sleep, I heard one say it's good!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”