Comunication while beeing sick

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

howling_wind wrote: lol when they do arrive and if I am having difficulty communicating/bonding with them, I am definitely running around naked outside in the cold in order to get sick again :crazy: not really..but, you know...

wait just now I scare them into deeper silence :ohcrap: :crazy:
:funnypost: OMG...ROFL.. You made me crack up! :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to hear your stories, once they finally arrive !!! :thumbup:

Greetings,Tasha
dawnandziggy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

(howling wind) you made me laugh thank you im at work and needed a good laugh :D

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
Zodiac:

Oh My, too funny Howling :lol:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
In_Dark_Harmony
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: It's a process
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: -
Zodiac:

well..desperate times call for desperate measures, you know :silly:

But I am truly glad I could bring a smile to your faces :D

Much hearts & blessings

Experience Dark Tranquility.
Remain in Dark Harmony.

Proud companion to unique and lovely spirits, with a wonderful collection of magickals.
Proud to have vampires in my bloodline :vampire:

"No Time To Cry."
computer
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: not evil spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: the most powerful on
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I Don't Know
Zodiac:

in stead of getting sick i have to get myself dizzy in order to feel my spirits even better.

----

:computer:

Zyrsa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kere
Zodiac:

:lol: running around naked and making yourself dizzy :daze:

Well everything that works Is good I guess. Is must be fun to be a nighbour to Howling :lol:

Whenever you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
Stargazer_Lilly
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sorceress
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilly
Zodiac:

In_Dark_Harmony wrote:well..desperate times call for desperate measures, you know :silly:

But I am truly glad I could bring a smile to your faces :D

Much hearts & blessings
This was my account 2qt can't recover my account details at all. Though its interesting to see what I posted all those years afo 2dz 2wk

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

When I’m seriously under the weather, I’m far less receptive than normal. I just think it’s a function of my body conserving energy, and using the energy for healing. Recovery from illness or injury definitely requires energy, and the body’s got to get it from somewhere.

Once I’m doing better, my normal receptivity returns.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
edensfantasy
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: incubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Eden
Zodiac:

I want to continue this thread with another question. What about chronic illness? I was diagnosed 2 years ago with lyme disease and the doctors haven't figured out how to help me. In the mean time, I am in constant pain from muliple symptoms and I cannot sleep at all except to nap a bit during the day, but the lain is so bad that sleep is never deep. So how does one go about communicating with their spirits with such a roadblock? I have 2 ubis so dreaming is sort of out of the question right now. They haven't said a word. I try multiple things, spirit boards, pendulums, got something from CH to help spirits communicate thru electronics. Nothing. I know they want to talk to me. So do I. What can I do to help them and me communicate better?

all you need is love
and a cat
:3
SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nephilim
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Solstice
Zodiac:

edensfantasy wrote:I want to continue this thread with another question. What about chronic illness? I was diagnosed 2 years ago with lyme disease and the doctors haven't figured out how to help me. In the mean time, I am in constant pain from muliple symptoms and I cannot sleep at all except to nap a bit during the day, but the lain is so bad that sleep is never deep. So how does one go about communicating with their spirits with such a roadblock? I have 2 ubis so dreaming is sort of out of the question right now. They haven't said a word. I try multiple things, spirit boards, pendulums, got something from CH to help spirits communicate thru electronics. Nothing. I know they want to talk to me. So do I. What can I do to help them and me communicate better?
I honestly feel that usually, it depends on how you're mentally or emotionally feeling. I was always a very sick child growing up, so many things wrong with me..emotionally and physically but the younger I was, the easier it was to communicate with spirits and connect to the astral realm. The older I am...the more stress that the material life causes, the harder I have to work to communicate. I've also noticed that my spirit communicates well with me right when I wake up and before going to sleep right after meditation. I've asked him before, and it seems that a lot of our communication is really lost on me because my mind doesn't remember what my subconscious did or said. So during astral connections and so on, I hardly remember what happens compared to back in the day.

I really hope that things get better for you, and just trust that they ARE talking to you and just like WE talk to THEM even though we might not hear them reply, they do. They're more than likely trying the same thing on their side and trying to connect in a way that we can make work. I've found so far that trusting and believing in them is truly helpful.

For example, I might say "I'm really sorry...I haven't been able to properly communicate with you, so much going on. Not giving up though <3 "

instead of, "ugh I can't hear you or see you or feel you."

:8)

It gives me the push I need.

Return to “Connecting”