Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: undead
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

hi my first spirit which is a star faery came today and i really have alot of nooby questions is it okay to ask them here?

fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

Of course, this is what we are here for!

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
Nil
neophyte
neophyte

Welcome and have fun with your new addition to your family. There will be a lot of exciting adventure from now on :)

azrael47
new here
new here
Zodiac:

so how do i communicate with my spirit?
do i have to talk to my spirit or do i meditate holding the vessel or what do i do?

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Any a need all of those can w work.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
azrael47
new here
new here
Zodiac:

i bought a pendulum for contacting spirits can i use that to communicate with my spirit?
if so how do i use it ?

fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have used a pendulum to speak to my spirits before. You have to make sure to learn how to shield/protect yourself first so that you don't start talking to somebody you may not want to let in.

topic7048.html

Otherwise, once you have done that you basically hold up the pendulum so that it isn't swinging or anything, ask it a bunch of questions that you already know the answer to to calibrate it. Like "is the earth round?" "is the sky blue?" "Is today Thursday?" and then also ask it questions that you know are false to see if it swings the other way. Once that is done, you just relax your mind and ask your spirit if he or she wants to speak to you via pendulum. Sometimes, I have noticed, mine won't use the pendulum or absolutely despise using it and others LOVE it. I have bought spirit communication boards from the CH shop that I use so that they can say more than yes or no things.

As for communicating with your spirit, that way is completely up to you. Remember to never second guess yourself. Meditate, close your eyes, clear your mind from any thoughts. When I received my first spirit, I would use the visualization effect where you picture yourself in a meadow or whatever to see if anybody shows up. Do whatever is comfortable to you and know that it is a learning process. You don't learn to speak a foreign language fluently overnight (in comparison).

Good luck, and trust yourself :) Sometimes the hardest thing to overcome is the self doubt! I would always get frustrated and be like 'that wasnt them, that was just me thinking it was them!' which really makes things harder for you in the long run.

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
azrael47
new here
new here
Zodiac:

fyrelite wrote:I have used a pendulum to speak to my spirits before. You have to make sure to learn how to shield/protect yourself first so that you don't start talking to somebody you may not want to let in.

topic7048.html

Otherwise, once you have done that you basically hold up the pendulum so that it isn't swinging or anything, ask it a bunch of questions that you already know the answer to to calibrate it. Like "is the earth round?" "is the sky blue?" "Is today Thursday?" and then also ask it questions that you know are false to see if it swings the other way. Once that is done, you just relax your mind and ask your spirit if he or she wants to speak to you via pendulum. Sometimes, I have noticed, mine won't use the pendulum or absolutely despise using it and others LOVE it. I have bought spirit communication boards from the CH shop that I use so that they can say more than yes or no things.

As for communicating with your spirit, that way is completely up to you. Remember to never second guess yourself. Meditate, close your eyes, clear your mind from any thoughts. When I received my first spirit, I would use the visualization effect where you picture yourself in a meadow or whatever to see if anybody shows up. Do whatever is comfortable to you and know that it is a learning process. You don't learn to speak a foreign language fluently overnight (in comparison).

Good luck, and trust yourself :) Sometimes the hardest thing to overcome is the self doubt! I would always get frustrated and be like 'that wasnt them, that was just me thinking it was them!' which really makes things harder for you in the long run.
thanks alot for the info, i will try it with the pendulum.
is it possible to communicate with my spirit through thoughts ? can my spirit read my thoughts?
if i use the pendulum after callibrating do i need to callibrate it again later?
and do they speak out loud when using it or do i do it through thoughts? thanks in advance

fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I mostly communicate with my spirits through thought. I address them, as if I was trying to get a person's attention, so they know I am talking to them. That is my number one method of communicating. I always calibrate my pendulum before each use, just to make sure I know which direction my spirits are using for yes and no :) If you speak outloud, its up to you, I do but whatever way works best for you and your spirit family, that is up to you to decide!

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Welcome to CH and do share your experiences.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”