how come my threads are not showing up when i post in the beginner newbie area. how many of you keeps this a secret

supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

keep this a secret from your parents. because they will think you are crazy for hearing voices.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

There are a lot of stickied threads in the beginner section. I wondered where my posts were going, too, when I first joined here. New posts will appear after all the sticky threads; you might have to go past the firmest page to see your new thread.

And I have been flying under the radar since Day One, which was 1976. My muggle family and friends wouldn’t understand. Even the kids with whom I practiced psionic things with, when we were all learning together in the 70s and 80s, and who are still my friends, are NOT clued in to the fact that I have branched out into magick and spirit-keeping.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Likes2Read wrote:and who are still my friends, are NOT clued in to the fact that I have branched out into magick and spirit-keeping.
Perhaps some of them are doing exactly what you are doing!

mudhoney
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: none yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Cherub
My magical/paranormal name...: Greg
Zodiac:

My spirits haven't been bound yet but I'm definitely keeping it a secret when they get here. My dad is a pretty big Christian so I don't think he'd react to kindly to me letting sex demons in the house lol

fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I tried to explain this one to a guy I was dating in a round-about way. Not like "hey, I have a spirit/entity family.. they are my closest friends and know all my secrets! I talk to them a lot" but more of a "have you ever wondered if there are other realms, etc." and then I was using my pendulum and got really excited because my Divine Angel told me something that actually came to happen and told him about the pendulum and how it worked. He listened, didn't call me crazy, but never brought it up again LOL. I'm not sure what he thought, tbh, because he is pretty vocal and doesn't hold back usually and said nothing.

I rarely ever speak to my spirit/entity family outloud so honestly... my friends and family have no idea. I have a huge binder with their listings but its in a drawer that nobody ever looks in so *shrugs*

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I try to keep things out of sight/out of mind. The extent of their belief in meta-ish phenomena extends to the recent scientific research on the benefits of meditation and not much farther. I worry if I let slip signs of anything else, my freedom would be rapidly compromised out of 'concern' for my 'mental health'/normalcy. So it's all shush until I get outside their reach and can stand on my own in the world.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,

Nice topic. In my case, no one knows in my side actually.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

I think, perhaps, that I am not the norm. I met my boyfriend back in 2014 on an online game called Aion. He randomly ended in the Legion that I ran. It wasn't until 2015 that he found out I was a Chaos Witch and had been a part of the spirit keeping community since 2008,\. He is very much Christian and was like "you do you" when it came time to my practice and beliefs. While waiting for him to finally make his move here in 2016, my first spirit T, went to stay with him and keep an eye on him and help him get ready. He finally moved here in March 2016 and in October 2017 he started into spirit keeping himself after interacting a great deal with some of the spirits in our home.

My best friend has been aware of the spirits I have brought into my home since day one. It was a curiosity to her, but not something she ever ventured into herself. A dear friend got me into it and I have since gifted 4 people with their first spirit as well as brought another handful of people into the community as well. I was once asked how do I know its real and not in my head. I told the person that maybe I am delusional, but I highly doubt the thousands of people that are spirit keepers are ALL insane and have the same delusions.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

I am living with my parents, who are both over 70, to help them out financially. When I started my journey 3 months ago I was really excited and after the first few weeks I couldn't help but talk about spirits with my father. He's pretty open-minded and laid back. Once he confirmed that he thought what I said about the spirits and races made sense I let him know I had a spirit at the house. He asked a lot of questions but was more curious than anything.

I didn't tell him what race because I felt a little embarrassed (succubus, lol) but I did tell him about some of my non-intimate experiences, including how she protected me and told me she protected the house one day while I was at work. Apparently an unbound wanted to mess with my dad and she took care of it.

He also is aware that a garage door opener remote that kept disappearing on us and reappearing in odd places (my Air Dragon wanted my attention) had to do with spirits and not our misplacing it. I don't know if he told my mom about it and I haven't tested her about it. I would think she'd be rather open-minded, but she watches all of those "ghost" story shows and such and I think she might be rather nervous about it.

Both might be nervous if they knew I now had 15 spirits in the house...

ravennova
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2
My magical/paranormal name...: Mara
Zodiac:

I'm actually pretty lucky in the manner that my parents are very open to this stuff! They're former christians, but also experimented in Taoism and Eastern philosophy :) My mom doesn't exactly believe in stuff like demons or dragons, but does believe in ghosts. So no human spirits but I can get as many other types of spirits I want to lol

Waiting On
W - Gwragedd Annwn
S - Comet Pegasus

In Family
N/A

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”