Practices for Clairvoyance and Clairaudience?

HonkPills
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Does anyone know any specific practices to gain these abilities? I really want to begin learning to see and hear my spirits but I have no idea where to start or what I should do. Any guides or something similar? Or, experience with these two abilities?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

HonkPills wrote:Does anyone know any specific practices to gain these abilities? I really want to begin learning to see and hear my spirits but I have no idea where to start or what I should do. Any guides or something similar? Or, experience with these two abilities?
yes... there has been a lot of thread on those... over the years and so on... use the search button and hold and behold... your questions will be answered :X

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I have heard that you should put in the ear a shell of mollusk large enough to cover the ear, and listen to the tinnitus that forms for at least half an hour a day.
Of course the intention is worth a lot.

Working with the laryngeal chakra also helps a lot and has some mantras like ISIS and other mantras that audiate a lot.

the laryngeal chakra is responsible for the gifts of clairvoyance.

greetings

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

DW has given you great links to topics where this has been discussed before.

I would add from personal experience that energy work and meditation on the third eye chakra (and all other primary energy centers) helps.

You can also ask your spirits to help remove blockages from your energy body and to work with you during meditation to help activate your third eye. I attribute some of my own progress to the help of some of my spirits.

My experience may be a bit unique though. I believe I've had abilities to sense and see spirits since I was a child and that I blocked them and buried them out of fear due to a trickster (or others) that scared me at night. I continued to hate sleeping with any light in my room and had a fear of something watching me from the dark when I went to bed well into my early twenties as a result. I've discovered (thanks to spirit keeping) that perhaps those abilities have just been dormant ever since and just need exercising.

supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

theres a spell to gain those abilities at the shop...

Return to “General Questions”