You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

My friend recently told me that when she was eight she would see a black cat with green run around her. She said it manafest around ten at night or later. She said this cat started appearing a month after her uncle died. She also started drawing people with cat ears around this time. She thinks that the cat may have tried outside to the pool but never followed it. The cat would dissappear near light or whenever a tv sounded. She lived on a farther lake side house at the time and it felt like that cat had lived there and it felt extremely real. It would rub against her and warm air but no body.She has also experienced shadow like people after her grandmother technically died 16 times, she was five at the time, they did nothing but stare at her. She says the house at the time was built on a dump that had bodies thrown into it. She believes that the shadow people tried to tell her that her best friend of uncle was going to kill himself. A week before his sucide he said twin sister was thrown down the stairs by his foster parents since she paralyzed. When he said this it seemed like utter darkness was controlling him. After this he would smile without expression and he woukd brarely talk but only to her and her uncle. Things moved for with explanation. If any one has any infomation on what this could mean or have an explanation please tell us as it would be gladly appricited.

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Spirit Spouses: Psy Vamp, One Incubi, One high elf
God Spouses: Arianrhod and Arawn/Gwyn So Nudd
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I’ve come to understand that “spirit animal” is a concept that belongs to some indigenous traditions in North America. Some members of that culture prefer that non-members wouldn’t use the term, and I can see their point. We’re talking about folks who were dragged off to residential schools where they were severely punished for attempting to speak their own language or partake in their own culture. So to suddenly have outsiders from the dominant culture suddenly taking bits and pieces of their culture, especially if the outsiders are mixing and matching with bits of who-knows-what-else, is viewed by some as cultural appropriation. When I came to understand that stance, I decided to change my own ways of looking at other cultures’ spiritual practices, so I wouldn’t speak lightly if what someone else might hold sacred.

But I digress. I wouldn’t say the cat was her spirit animal, but I wouldn’t rule out that it was some sort of guide to her. Did she only see the cat in that area in and near her home, or was it visiting her in other places, too? If it was more closely associated with one location, perhaps it’s a spirit resident in that place, and belongs to that location more than to any one person.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”