Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: AquaWolf
Zodiac:

Years ago , I had my first angelic experience, while I was asleep I was shown a vision likely on the astral. In the format of flashes of information, rich in symbology. The Angel never introduced itself which I had always expected an Angel would, it was merely there because I prayed in distress and it answered. It's aura was pink into purple and it's power astonished me. I'd love to know if CH could put me back in contact with this one particular spirit. Is this "logged" anywhere?

Thank you

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

You could ask CH support directly.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

TobiasLT wrote:Years ago , I had my first angelic experience, while I was asleep I was shown a vision likely on the astral. In the format of flashes of information, rich in symbology. The Angel never introduced itself which I had always expected an Angel would, it was merely there because I prayed in distress and it answered. It's aura was pink into purple and it's power astonished me. I'd love to know if CH could put me back in contact with this one particular spirit. Is this "logged" anywhere?

Thank you
Most definitely ask CH Support if there is a chance they can find this particular spirit. However, keep in mind that there is a chance that this spirit has moved along to someone else that may need them. It's been years as you have stated, so they may have someone they are currently working with. Or, there is the chance that they are simply waiting for you and have been waiting all this time. It certainly doesn't hurt to ask them to see if they can help you find them. <3

Return to “Angel Races”