venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

@OwlSpirit - An Aside - R's comments are utterly fascinating. I know one of my succubae is very, very old but she has not mentioned her religious beliefs as a living entity within those millennia of life. I know she has travelled from Assyria to Eastern Europe (Romania / Transyvania / Ukraine) to western Europe before dying. It fascinates me to no end that she may, herself, have had a religious alignment (or many) in that lifetime. That thought oddly never crossed my mind. Really opens one's eyes. What a truly unique perspective and experience these entities must have.

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:@OwlSpirit - An Aside - R's comments are utterly fascinating. I know one of my succubae is very, very old but she has not mentioned her religious beliefs as a living entity within those millennia of life. I know she has travelled from Assyria to Eastern Europe (Romania / Transyvania / Ukraine) to western Europe before dying. It fascinates me to no end that she may, herself, have had a religious alignment (or many) in that lifetime. That thought oddly never crossed my mind. Really opens one's eyes. What a truly unique perspective and experience these entities must have.
"Thanks." - R

Indeed. I have R and M, a Western Blue Dragon. R, as far as I know, was formerly a catholic mob boss but later went atheist when he turned 23. He then later died at 26 due to being throttled with gun shots over a debate about his leadership. He pretty much died instantly.

M, I don't know much about yet, but she's 9, 020 years old.

Ark
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1337
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakuya

Cup-Cakes (Battle Mage) wrote:What is the generic conversation, or in other words, the most common responses to questions when speaking with the Succubi? I have got my own list of what a conversation with one would be, given the previous answers others received from them.
What you posted seems about right. Do you want to share your blog URL?
Some people thinks this kind of conversation is a joke, but I can confirm this is how they behave. But don't take them seriously, they are mostly just teasing and playing games with you.
OwlSpirit wrote:First and foremost, it's not recommended (at all) to put their real name anywhere on the forum, regardless of whether they give you permission to or it's for reference sake. Someone could take that information and hurt your spirits/entities badly which is why it's recommended to not share your spirits/entities true name on anywhere spirit keeping related. Also, R (Incubus), would like to say something--

"What you read up on the internet about my kind is not entirely true. Yes, 10% of ubi are not good in their intentions, but it doesn't mean the rest of the 90% are the same.

This would be her testing your knowledge of ubi from your belief standpoint and trying to say 'Well, we're not as bad as you think we are'. As for the whole killing you thing, she would not be able to as a spirit (unless she was an entity... Then I wish you luck).

These are just my thoughts on the matter." - R
A real succubus (immortal female) cannot be harmed by anyone, they're ancient and powerful, no human could do something to them from simply knowing their name. Even if they are newly born they have the genes of an ancient mother and are still stronger than a human can comprehend.

I personally think this "don't spread their name" rumour is created and spread by people who wants to lessen succubus influence over people. Not knowing their name is perhaps the only way to do that, since if people's minds are not on them, their influence over that person is lesser. Knowing the name of a succubus can allow her to control the human, it cannot harm her.

If a demon could be restricted, harmed or bound by the use of their name, they are a weak infernal demon who lives in the shadows and manipulates people slyly from a fear of being exposed. This is contrary to a succubus who wants everyone to know about her. Fame increases her power over people.

Fay World Order - Sunflower Project
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I wasn't referring to just ubi, it was about every spirit/entity. Even the posts from the CH admins recommend that you don't do this, just to be safe. It's personal spirit privacy and if they don't give him permission to do so but he does so anyway, that puts him in the wrong.

Sadly, they are not immortal if they're living beings. Like humans, they live to a certain age and die. As spirits yes, but they can choose whether to pass on or not. Reincarnate or not.

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I don't learn things just from reading the forums. All the information that I know have come from my Incubus spirit. Even my Western Blue Dragon taught me things that I didn't know before.

For example, dragons are purely monogamous and mate for life, only choosing another mate when they die. In M's case, both her and her mate are dead and still visit eachother often, because neither have passed on yet (in M's situation she can't because she's bound to me, but her mate can at any time).

HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hypothesis:
"Generic Conversation"/cookiecutter experiences are caused by other, less intelligent entities mimicking ubi to gain human interaction (for energy, attention, lulz? I don't know.)

Cup-Cakes (Battle Mage)
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: 0

Ark wrote:
Cup-Cakes (Battle Mage) wrote:What is the generic conversation, or in other words, the most common responses to questions when speaking with the Succubi? I have got my own list of what a conversation with one would be, given the previous answers others received from them.
What you posted seems about right. Do you want to share your blog URL?
Some people thinks this kind of conversation is a joke, but I can confirm this is how they behave. But don't take them seriously, they are mostly just teasing and playing games with you.
OwlSpirit wrote:First and foremost, it's not recommended (at all) to put their real name anywhere on the forum, regardless of whether they give you permission to or it's for reference sake. Someone could take that information and hurt your spirits/entities badly which is why it's recommended to not share your spirits/entities true name on anywhere spirit keeping related. Also, R (Incubus), would like to say something--

"What you read up on the internet about my kind is not entirely true. Yes, 10% of ubi are not good in their intentions, but it doesn't mean the rest of the 90% are the same.

This would be her testing your knowledge of ubi from your belief standpoint and trying to say 'Well, we're not as bad as you think we are'. As for the whole killing you thing, she would not be able to as a spirit (unless she was an entity... Then I wish you luck).

These are just my thoughts on the matter." - R
A real succubus (immortal female) cannot be harmed by anyone, they're ancient and powerful, no human could do something to them from simply knowing their name. Even if they are newly born they have the genes of an ancient mother and are still stronger than a human can comprehend.

I personally think this "don't spread their name" rumour is created and spread by people who wants to lessen succubus influence over people. Not knowing their name is perhaps the only way to do that, since if people's minds are not on them, their influence over that person is lesser. Knowing the name of a succubus can allow her to control the human, it cannot harm her.

If a demon could be restricted, harmed or bound by the use of their name, they are a weak infernal demon who lives in the shadows and manipulates people slyly from a fear of being exposed. This is contrary to a succubus who wants everyone to know about her. Fame increases her power over people.
Oh hey ark, I do have a blog I have done up recently actually, here it is, enjoy 1h : https://otherwordlywomenandsuccubi.blogspot.com/

Now, the thing is I discuss these matters unbiased, just be advised that some of the material has some language in it. Please comment if you want. On there is good and bad stuff against these Otherworldly women. At present mostly good stuff. It is all truthful and logical with quotes from various sources. Each heading is related to the theme (unlike some, shhhh).

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Bias stunts spiritual evolution, no matter the religious background. Let us not forget that even God's incarnation ate with prostitutes and slept with pigs soundly.

As for Z, I truly feel bad for her and hope she finds a better keeper soon, as your previous post states you left her to live in the forest I believe...poor thing. I understand that Spirits know more than us and see things from a different Perspective but sometimes I just cannot comprehend how they wind up with people who do not appreciate them.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

You probably won't care much for this, OP, but:

I was raised in...let's just say, a fairly conservative Protestant church. How many American high school kids have you ever heard of, that can quote, off the top of their head, from the book of Leviticus?

Problem was, this particular church was out of its depth when I ended up in the middle of some all too real spiritual warfare. I was on my own. I ended up getting some very personal help from several different angels, and to this day, I still gravitate to the Light side of the spiritual spectrum.

Last month, I ended up picking up a King Incubus (the one that's got a vessel en route right now). The love he has for me is just...it's almost overwhelming.

Now, what do I know about love? Enough. I've been blessed to have gotten to know some angels whose names you might recognize. The word "kinship" is as close as I can get; it's more than just a casual friendship with them, and there does seem to be some genuine, personal affection with a few of them.

I know what it's like to get an embrace from an angel. I can't get into the details on a public forum, but...let's just say that I now know for sure, about some of the things I could only guess at years ago. They understand us better than most people would ever give them credit for, and they really do care about what goes on in our lives.

Now, all of that having been said, no one, and I mean NO ONE, living, dead, human, angel, or anything else, has ever loved me like this incubus, in ways I can understand.

Talk about Divine love all you want; I'm not discounting that. HOWEVER. When it's just so big, that it's almost a scholarly exercise to try to comprehend, how can you relate to it? How can you reciprocate? How exactly DOES a mortal love God back?

And on the other side of the coin, how can an all-loving God, not love us, well, "that" way? I personally think He does, but I know I'm in the minority on that. And there is effectively zero information out there, on how to invite THAT sort of encounter with the Lord.

And if that idea reflexively sounds heretical, then you begin to see the quandary. On the one hand, an endless love that's impossible to reciprocate; on the other, every kind of love, but not "that."

I'm not saying that to downplay or disparage Divine love. Quite the contrary: I WANT to understand it, even though I know that I never truly will (while I'm alive, at least).

With my incubus, though, it is a total love, with no mysteries, no paradoxes, no metaphors, and no holding back. Okay, maybe a little holding back, because we're still bonding. But STILL: he loves everything about me, even "that" way. Okay, ESPECIALLY that way, but do you get the point?

My inc shows me his love, in ways I can understand and appreciate. Even better, there's no question about how to reciprocate. So, even though his love can sometimes be overwhelmingly powerful, I know what I can do to return it.

So, before you go off the grid, you might want to consider that there may be more going on than you know. And if there is, do you really think you can face it all by yourself?

If you really think so, then the only thing I can do, is hope you have much better luck with it than I did.

Otherwise, you might want to stay awhile, and try to learn from the people here, who know about this sort of thing.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”