designergurus/aran coven

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
zoron
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Zoron

I have bought from this seller in the past and they are a complete scam. I bought an djinn from them and after about a month they put up the same ring and the same copy paste description for another djinn. The description was copy paste with an obvious (insert name here) where the name was. literally every spirit they claimed to sell or conjure had an identical description except the name. Anyway a month after my purchase, I was checking their stock and noticed another identical ring to the one I bought and an identical title. I check it out and the description AND name were the same as mine. I contact them to ask them on the matter and they tell me to basically kiss their you know what. For the longest time they actually stopped selling items of this subject matter and began selling toys and computer parts. Last year they started to sell spirits again or supposed spirits in their case. Conveniently as well that most of the spirits they HAVE sold are all "powerful pendent(or ring) sexual angel djinn". Literally all the same description except the name except for 2 which actually repeat. If anyone else buys from them just consider they might be relying on the customer entering a placebo effect or relying on coincidence like most scam sellers do. A lot of the reviews here have helped me find good sellers but most are just complete placebo scammers.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Good to know, thank you, Zoron : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Kittenloves
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn/brownwyn angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Kittykat

I just bought a right from them today. Omg am I screwed? It was a ring that had spells of beauty in it. It seemed very promising.

Kittenloves
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn/brownwyn angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Kittykat

This is the description for the ring that I bought:

Cliodna was a beautiful Celtic Shamanic Goddess revered in Ireland and Scotland. “ The Fair Skinned Shapely One”, “ Lustrous Haired Folklore Beauty” . and Otherworld Seabird Ruler of the Waves”, she was a Tuatha Druid’s daughter and well versed in Celtic Shamanism, Fairy Craft, and water Magic. Cliodna was all that is beautiful. Flawless completion perfect hair and the best body possibly known to mankind. This ring holds such power. This ring has been used in a rare ritual to collect the power and beauty of Cliodna the Goddess of Beauty. It was only about 70 years ago that a great and powerful Witch by the name of Mildred wanted to give her Daughter rain the gift of beauty for her 16th birthday. Rain was just your average girl, nothing special at all. Rain had always dreamed of what it would be like to be the most beautiful woman in the world. As a Child she would play dress up and try on outfit after outfit pretending to be extremely beautiful. Rains mother knew that Rain wanted this very badly. So over the period of 3 weeks Mildred and her Coven worked on this spell day and night to make sure it was perfect. Not only had they charmed the ring with beauty spell after beauty spell but one of the members of the Coven was one of the greatest at resurrecting the power of the dead and channeling it for her own. She had called upon the Power of the Goddess Cliodna and placed the power within the ring. the day was finally here, Rains 16th birthday. Rains Mother Mildred gave Rain a beautiful Dress and the spelled ring. “ Go put it on Dear” Said Mildred to her daughter. Rain ran to her room and put the dress and ring on. She looked in the mirror and could not believe her eyes, their was something different about herself. Her hair seemed to be a little better. Her skin looked great and she felt and looked 15lbs lighter. She ran out to her mother and hugged her “ thank you” “ thank you” repeated Rain. Over the next few weeks Rain had become absolutely gorgeous. She was the center of attention at every gathering. Men would leave gifts at her door. She had become the most beautiful woman in Ireland. This ring can work for you as it did for Rain. You do not need to be a witch or even a descendant of a witch to use this ring. Over time you will notice your complexion clearer, your hair and nails stronger, your breast bigger, your body tighter, and any problem areas will fade away..

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

bump

Sacrificialhero
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shifter

I realize that this is late but i've also seen the Aran Coven stuff for sale and almost fell for it. What are the other sellers that you have found that are reputable and not fake.

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

I know that this is an old topic but here's my $0.02:

I purchased my third spirit and two spelled items from Arancoven- it was the first to arrive (other 2 were coming from the UK). Her reviews were overwhelmingly positive and I have no idea why. When the items showed up, they were wrapped in a blank piece of scrap paper in an unpadded manila envelope. They were not individually wrapped, they were simply thrown in there with a piece of paper for protection. I sent a picture to the seller explaining how they were packaged, and it was never addressed. This makes me think that this is the norm. I found this highly disrespectful for 3 reasons: it's disrespectful to your work- why would you spend the time enchanting/conjuring if you don't care about the condition it arrives in, it's disrespectful to the customer- it does not leave a good impression and shows that you don't value their business, and lastly- and most importantly- it's disrespectful to the spirit. What does this say to the spirit when you don't care how their vessel arrives to their new keeper? It's the last one that ticked me off the most. I was going to leave her a negative review, but my spirits wanted me to simply walk away and never deal with her again.

Also I had to contact her for the spirits name and get the info on bonding and working with the spelled items. She gave me an invocation that I later found posted here at CH, gave me minimal instructions on how to use the spelled items, and never addressed my questions about spirit keeping. Her responses were very curt and gave me the impression that I was wasting her time.
Sacrificialhero wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:37 am I realize that this is late but i've also seen the Aran Coven stuff for sale and almost fell for it. What are the other sellers that you have found that are reputable and not fake.
Check through the seller reviews in this section. They'll tell you who's legit and who to stay away from. Granted I'm new to all of this but my top 2 are CH (of course!), and Blujay's Haunted Magick.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

nina
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

stormdancer wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:29 pm I know that this is an old topic but here's my $0.02:

I purchased my third spirit and two spelled items from Arancoven- it was the first to arrive (other 2 were coming from the UK). Her reviews were overwhelmingly positive and I have no idea why. When the items showed up, they were wrapped in a blank piece of scrap paper in an unpadded manila envelope. They were not individually wrapped, they were simply thrown in there with a piece of paper for protection. I sent a picture to the seller explaining how they were packaged, and it was never addressed. This makes me think that this is the norm. I found this highly disrespectful for 3 reasons: it's disrespectful to your work- why would you spend the time enchanting/conjuring if you don't care about the condition it arrives in, it's disrespectful to the customer- it does not leave a good impression and shows that you don't value their business, and lastly- and most importantly- it's disrespectful to the spirit. What does this say to the spirit when you don't care how their vessel arrives to their new keeper? It's the last one that ticked me off the most. I was going to leave her a negative review, but my spirits wanted me to simply walk away and never deal with her again.

Also I had to contact her for the spirits name and get the info on bonding and working with the spelled items. She gave me an invocation that I later found posted here at CH, gave me minimal instructions on how to use the spelled items, and never addressed my questions about spirit keeping. Her responses were very curt and gave me the impression that I was wasting her time.
Sacrificialhero wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:37 am I realize that this is late but i've also seen the Aran Coven stuff for sale and almost fell for it. What are the other sellers that you have found that are reputable and not fake.
Check through the seller reviews in this section. They'll tell you who's legit and who to stay away from. Granted I'm new to all of this but my top 2 are CH (of course!), and Blujay's Haunted Magick.
Thanks for the review. I was looking for reviews on arancoven and was following it on another thread. Did you get to sense the spirits? I was interested on her spelled items and wondering if they will yield results.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

The Queen Marid Dragon that I got from here was the first spirit that I got. She was pretty active in the beginning and even manifested an ingredient I needed for a recipe that I couldn't find. Once my other spirits started arriving, she got quiet. Dunno if it's because she doesn't like crowds or what. She was OK with me getting the rest of the gang.

One of the spelled items I got was to remove negativity, and it finally broke last night after having it for about a month. Dunno if it worked, but I will be on the lookout over the next couple of days for any difference. The other item was for visions- and I haven't actively worked with it yet. And since I don't keep a dream journal (I know bad me), I could very well be having them and not remembering.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Dream08
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

[*]
    stormdancer wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:29 pm I know that this is an old topic but here's my $0.02:

I had the same experience with them that Stormdancer had. I’d ordered spelled items and they were packaged the same. Actually it looked like they were “wrapped” in the half sheet of paper left from the shipping label and a small, regular letter envelope was used to ship them in. Not a padded envelope, or even a Manila envelope. Just a regular letter envelope. Whether or not anything works … <shrug>. The lack of respect Stormdancer mentioned was entirely evident. (And honestly makes me wonder if anything would actually work.). 😟

Return to “Seller Review”