neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

Last night I went to attend a lecture at the Spiritist Center near the house, and almost near the end of the lecture, after taking the pass, I saw as the speaker surrounded by a faint whitish light around her, for a few moments, while I stopped blinking a lot.
Is this a clue that I come to see my spirits?
Has anyone seen the same thing?
Thanks

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I think it may be a quite common experience to see light around speakers at such events. It probably has different significance for different people but seems like a good sign to me.

1margastine
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: witch
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: witch
Zodiac:

It seems like it's just human who are invited with the talk but so as some unknown entities. I wonder if those that have attended it have also seen it.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

Greetings everyone

Yes, The guests are human beings in their physical state and also attend, even in the lectures the human beings disembodied. Spiritualism does not say much about other beings. When I went to Afro-Brazilian religions there were mermaid incorporations, for example.
What I wanted to ask, in fact, is if when one begins to see auras, as I do, if it is also possible, because of this, to see disincarnated human and nonhuman spirits. I would especially like to see my spirits.
Answering the question, my cousin no longer saw the aura, and in fact she is very devout of the spiritism and she thinks that seeing aura and manifestations is something that is not necessary, I think for not giving ball that she does not see. I believe that perhaps some more or another has seen, or perhaps not, for this reason, the people who attend there seem to be humble not want to have psychic powers.
But my cousin sees some human spirits that pass by, even in the lecture, and according to the speaker, as well as we, also attend several spirits, both to help in the vibrations and emanations suitable for healing and recovery, as well as those curious spirits of misleaders.
Many thanks for all the comments, all are quite helpful.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Seeing the colour of aura is good thing, and may even help you to be a healer, by discerning a person's problems through the colour of the aura. It may or may not progress to you seeing other "things".

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I went to a spiritualist church psychic development circle for a few months once and have been at a clairvoyant demonstration there and have read a bit about that since. Yes there would usually be spirits that work with the medium or group that assist or give protection to the people there and inevitably other spirits want to come through.

But I have always thought of seeing light around a speaker at such an event as being a third eye related thing - psychic sight -and a sign that good spiritual energy is present. Auras and chakras might be seen this way but also spirits. If there is a good medium there they might tell you if seeing that aura has meaning, from their point of view.

Spirits can probably also be sensed by people in other ways, for example in the mind's eye or hearing their messages. But I think seeing a light or aura is fairly common and probably a good sign.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I see my spirits generally in my mind's eye and I do not see visual auras or spirits otherwise.

I would concur with some of the other comments here that seeing an aura is a good thing in relation to your abilities and also does not necessarily mean you will see spirits soon.

I also sense a presence now and again when a spirit is near, and when my forehead throbs over my third eye I know a spirit is trying to get my attention for some reason.

I'm still learning and practicing mediation, energy work, and exercises to attempt to see auras and spirits, but have not managed to do so yet. I feel sometimes I am close. In my bedroom at night in the dark I think I see shifting shadows, mists, and other invisible movements, but they are still irregular and unclear. It's hard to tell sometimes if it's just my eyes or if I'm seeing something.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”