Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandria

So i try to be very avid with my A.P. Well last night i was traveling with my girls S and D. we went to my favorite realm to visit (the Elven Realm) i know that some realms give off different looks to everyone who visits. But i was so captivated by the vivid colors and the just amazing energy of the realm i wanted to stay forever. There was 2 moons in the sky during the day, the leaves on the trees were near turquoise. The trees were massive because they just get to grow. I try and stay away from the natural inhabitants of the realms i visit just for safety sake. Well there was this little fox like creature and its fur was a soft lilac color. It just followed me out of curiosity I think. My girls noticed it before i did because i was just walking along in the woods admiring all of the wonderful colors and energies i was feeling. When D mentioned that it was following me i looked to the bushes were she pointed to and i saw these amazing golden eyes peering out at me. I knelt down like i would a dog in our realm and held out my hand to see if it would come to me. When it came out of the bushes i saw it in its full beauty. Light lilac fur 2 tails and such a cute little face! i audibly squeaked and it ran away.... i then was forced back into my body by pure excitement of the creature that had found me. I hope to see it again soon..

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

That is so awesome! I do hope you see the creature again & able to make friends with it! If you find out what type of creature it is let me know!

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”