Dark Desires - kelistarian

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Ekenshin wrote: In the near future i plan to buy the "What's wrong with me" reading from CH which will hopefully provide more clarity but as I have read on this forum even from Ash & Magnolia only the conjurer supposedly can undo their own bindings so even if it is then I may be stuck with this for the rest of my life.
I think you'd have more success to go to a practitioner like Charles from Rosequartzlabyrinth, especially since he has worked with DLM's Alphas before.
The reading might be about anything, really. Especially since what's happening might not be something that's wrong with you. The reading looks at blockages but it does sound more like those are internal ones.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Ekenshin wrote:
HonkPills wrote:I went ahead and filed disputes since my orders were still within 180 days. I feel bad, I dont hate DLM or anything and I really really would have loved to experience his work since the concept of Alphas and Betas were amazing to me and his work was rated highly among other people. But the wait's gone too long for me..
Perhaps count yourself lucky I'm trying to get mine removed for reasons i do not wish to disclose and its become hell from them literally on a daily basis they are giving me grief and have caused a great deal of issues in my life. <<removed by mod — no IRL names, please>>/dark desires while he had told me he would remove them never did and like everyone else he no longer responds to any contact.

As they have an implied "permission" all shielding against them doesn't work even the large amoutn of spells from CH for protection don't work as they are bound to my bodies and they use this against me on a daily basis (any being bound to you can enter your shields unlike unbounds). This has cost me spirits who I incorrectly blamed and asked CH to unbind however the problem continued and even CH helpdesk seemed to agree it is them from the sounds of things (as there are no other dark arts beings bound to me)

I pray if you ever get your order there doesn't come a time when you want them unbound as they & your life become a nightmare after this. Keep in mind this is my personal experience and most people probably won't want them removed however its a warning for if anything happens in your life that causes you to want this. (This is with Alpha's - Beta's would not be like this however they have noticeably less energy and don't have free will unlike Alpha's which in my case are using their free will for malicious purposes)
Actually, I did remove them. As soon as you asked me to. They've been gone for a while now. As for what is giving you trouble, I have no idea. But it certainly is not the Alphas.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Just as a heads up, yes, I have cut off e-mail communications for right now, but if you will notice, I have also removed the ability to purchase, as I work through the orders, and yes, it is slow, but once worked through, I will reopen communications, for what it's worth.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:Just as a heads up, yes, I have cut off e-mail communications for right now, but if you will notice, I have also removed the ability to purchase, as I work through the orders, and yes, it is slow, but once worked through, I will reopen communications, for what it's worth.
Just sudden cut off without hearing anything had people worried. But it's nice to hear from you again.

Ekenshin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote: Actually, I did remove them. As soon as you asked me to. They've been gone for a while now. As for what is giving you trouble, I have no idea. But it certainly is not the Alphas.
Thank you for confirming now I can look at what else could be the "something i invited" as per the psychic reading or might try Charles like the other poster recommended.

Oceanos
new here
new here
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:Just as a heads up, yes, I have cut off e-mail communications for right now, but if you will notice, I have also removed the ability to purchase, as I work through the orders, and yes, it is slow, but once worked through, I will reopen communications, for what it's worth.
Had a feeling you went silent due to order backlog and working on things, I for one will be waiting patiently as usual, just hope you dont lose any of the past emails with the various details and then changed details i sent, and some future orders i made soon afterward. Keep up the good work and keep on making progress on those orders. A decent amount of us have faith in you and know you will deliver when you can. Hope life is treating you well, and things are looking up these days.

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

I’m sure it’s a very daunting task, not to mention exhausting, and I’m just glad to see you around again. I’m in no rush either and hope that you are doing okay. You really do have a lot of people who support you and have faith in you. Best wishes to you and your family.

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
Dreamsong
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 225
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons + werewolves
Zodiac:

Good to know! :)

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

Yaaaaay

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:
Ekenshin wrote:
HonkPills wrote:I went ahead and filed disputes since my orders were still within 180 days. I feel bad, I dont hate DLM or anything and I really really would have loved to experience his work since the concept of Alphas and Betas were amazing to me and his work was rated highly among other people. But the wait's gone too long for me..
Perhaps count yourself lucky I'm trying to get mine removed for reasons i do not wish to disclose and its become hell from them literally on a daily basis they are giving me grief and have caused a great deal of issues in my life. <<removed by mod — no IRL names, please>>/dark desires while he had told me he would remove them never did and like everyone else he no longer responds to any contact.

As they have an implied "permission" all shielding against them doesn't work even the large amoutn of spells from CH for protection don't work as they are bound to my bodies and they use this against me on a daily basis (any being bound to you can enter your shields unlike unbounds). This has cost me spirits who I incorrectly blamed and asked CH to unbind however the problem continued and even CH helpdesk seemed to agree it is them from the sounds of things (as there are no other dark arts beings bound to me)

I pray if you ever get your order there doesn't come a time when you want them unbound as they & your life become a nightmare after this. Keep in mind this is my personal experience and most people probably won't want them removed however its a warning for if anything happens in your life that causes you to want this. (This is with Alpha's - Beta's would not be like this however they have noticeably less energy and don't have free will unlike Alpha's which in my case are using their free will for malicious purposes)
Actually, I did remove them. As soon as you asked me to. They've been gone for a while now. As for what is giving you trouble, I have no idea. But it certainly is not the Alphas.
I hope you're doing well, and I wish you the best of luck on what you are doing right now. 1bw

Return to “Seller Review”