Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Putting all the rest aside...

It's interesting, at how for some credible is only who they know within their own 4 walls ...

I have been knowing Ark for about 3 years now. Just because he is not all "look at me" or a seller, does not mean, he doesn't know what he is doing or that he is a newbie.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
EternalOdyssey
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn/hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander

I'm interested in seeing what the group is about

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Well Jimy, no.
I can only speak for myself, but my commentary isn't to insinuate this person is some 'newbie who doesn't know what they are doing'.
They genuinely are not cohesively explaining what they are referring to and they need to be clearer. First they seem to be talking about some random entity named Lilith with a very specific appearance (tattoos covering her body), then they are answering questions about the goddess Lilith with such certainty as if they alone know the truth about her. Their statements are absolute and are not accurate as to the greater reality of Lilith if they mean to describe the goddess, so it's misdirection for those genuinely wanting to know about *the goddess Lilith* in my opinion, based on Ark's approach.

Personal experience is one thing but I'm not entirely sure what this is. It is worthwhile to caution others to be considerate and ask the right questions when opting into some mysterious spiritual club/activity/orgy.

In the first place Ark speaks as though this being, who I suppose they mean to say is the goddess Lilith, is going exclusively through him/her to 'recruit' persons into some special 'inner place'. They haven't proven any sort of history, background, real experience with the goddess Lilith and it's fair to want clarity on how this scenario came to be and what they are actually even talking about.
All in all, the dialogue here could use clarity. And it's my two cents that people shouldn't be jumping into 'freebies' offered without being mindful of where they are coming from.

That isn't a diss on Ark, any time questions arise for persons offering opportunities like this it can only help them as long as they are willing to be transparent. It shows integrity when an individual is willing to prove they know what they are talking about, to explain what it is they are offering, and if they're going to act as an authority --give reasons for us to trust that authority on a matter.

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

First, I want to thank Ark again for answering my question about the auras and coming back to answer questions.

The risk for people who aren't trained as conjurers is that we may want to interact with a Succubus, but we might accidentally call something else not so kindly inclined towards humanity.

That is, trickster could fool me, claim falsely to be a Succubus, and I would wind up as a consequence stupidly feeding an etheric shell or 'clever' servitor that's escaped its programming.

What I would love to hear is a trained conjurer's report, confirming the plane of origin for these Succubus. But just like a fish may lack a word for "ocean" a Succubus may have no better word for their plane than "home."

Ark
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1337
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakuya

Ok, that was weird. My post wasn't approved because of the link to the group and because of "foul language"... I'll just link to the forum then since that was allowed before?
I have no idea what was considered foul since I didn't use namecalling or swear words, so this makes it hard for me to know what to remove. I guess I'll change some words at random and see then?
EternalOdyssey wrote:I'm interested in seeing what the group is about
Go to <<removed by moderator>> and look at Links/Guides under General Discussion.
Noctua wrote:In the first place Ark speaks as though this being, who I suppose they mean to say is the goddess Lilith, is going exclusively through him/her to 'recruit' persons into some special 'inner place'.
I shortened your quote because people can just read the full one up there anyway.
I think there are several issues with what you say, since I never said a lot of those things. When it comes to "proving" the existence of certain things on the astral plane or things of the supernatural, what's proof to one person isn't proof to another. Since people here on this forum are already dealing with spirits I'm expecting them to be able to talk to, see, and interact with spiritual entities. So there is no point in trying to prove anything, people can confirm what I said themselves.

I do find however that a lot of concepts thrown around here are vague and in my opinion do not correspond to reality. When you speak of an entity with a certain name, there are often different entities using that same name. Sometimes because the name is not personal, but serves as a title for a position of power.

I never claimed this was about "the goddess" Lilith, I said succubus, very clearly. But as real succubus are immortals, they do qualify as "gods." It seems to me that this is the myth of Lilith being the mother of all succubus and Adam's first wife, which is causing confusion here. Maybe there was someone like that, maybe there wasn't. Lilith is just a name.

I said this group is about a powerful and ancient succubus named Lilith. If you want to interact with her you can join it. Very simple. If you don't want to go there, you could ask her questions through me. That is assuming you cannot ask her yourself. It would be no problem for someone who's used to spirit communications to just direct a thought to "Lilith of Red Eden" and she would know you're looking for her and pick up the call. I just offered to do that for anyone who can't. It's no big deal, but some people are beginners and haven't learned it yet.

The whole point here was that she helped me a bit and I felt I should help her in return by telling people about her. It would be better for me and for you, if you just contacted her yourself and you can ask her to prove whatever you want proven. You don't have to join any group if you don't want to. It's up to you how you do things. Some people want to be part of a community, others do not. I prefer to be, because it offers a posibility to discuss and share your insights and experiences.
But for such a group to be functional, you can't have critics in it, who constantly derail discussions with questions only dragging the conversation down and not contributing. There are people like that, who join occult communities only to attack them and call them nonsense. Such people are not welcome, just as you are not welcome in a soccer club if you're only there to start fights and won't play.
It's inevitable that groups like this take the form of an "inner circle" for this reason, it doesn't work to let just anyone in.

Fay World Order - Sunflower Project
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Ark wrote:Ok, that was weird. My post wasn't approved because of the link to the group and because of "foul language"... I'll just link to the forum then since that was allowed before?
I have no idea what was considered foul since I didn't use namecalling or swear words, so this makes it hard for me to know what to remove. I guess I'll change some words at random and see then?
Linking other forums with similar theme is not allowed. You can recommend them on the Cool Site section if it isn't related to any seller.
Foul language includes the S-word and its derivations.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Hmm.. I just read the whole thread. It seems like Ark has found an "entity" called Lilith who so happen to be a succubus. This is not the Lilith the Immortals that is believed to be Adam's first wife but someone he "found" who so happen to be a succubus. So when people asked him about THE LILITH (Adam's first wife) he just answered that as it is since it was directed at THAT Lilith and not the Lilith as Ark portrayed.

First of all, I think (i think only la.. dont kill me) what is happening is this. Ark found A (lets put in alphabets to avoid confusion) who is a succubus named Lilith (not the other Immortal Lilith, lets call that Lilith Z). And this A has helped him and she lives in the astral in some hidden place far away from anybody in a small cosy cave. Ark thinks she is very nice and helpful and decided to introduced A to our world and have a tight circle, a cult if you may call it or just a gathering of peoples who he and A thinks can help. So, Ark is actually "informing" people about it and those who wish to seek this A can come forth and connect and interact. For those who "cant" as in newbie, he can then do them a favour by being the channel to ask since Ark knows A very well. From there, Ark can decide if that person should be given a chance to join this cult or gathering or whatever you wanna call it. Thats all. It has nothing to do with Lilith Z but people keep thinking Ark is talking about Z. I think that is all. This is what I think. But here being here and people here being people here jumped the gun and assumed Ark is talking about Lilith Z whom is the immortal and adam's first wife bla bla bla and started being hostile and decided they need to raise the alarm and alert to crucify him before he becomes godzilalalalalalala.... rather than sit down and read and try to understand :P wuahahahah.. I seen my fair share of people who does that anytime a new person appears. Well, its not bad to "warn others" and "sound the alarm" but I still believe we should actually understand first before "crucify first, ask questions later". SO.. Ark.. am I correct in my understanding that you are actually doing just that?

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

This isn't crucifixion. It is a great idea to encourage people to actually ask questions and understand what is being offered when they seem to rarely do so in this community. In this case I'm not going to criticize those who aren't asking questions but those who step forward as an authority and so have the responsibility to answer them in the first place.
This goes for the situation here and any similar, especially when what's going on has proven itself to be misleading or unclear.

All the same, people are free to opt into what they want, Ark is free to offer what he wants, and if some persons would like to have the situation clarified -- instead of supporters getting defensive it can be embraced.

To Ark --while you may be confused at my conclusions, I can assure you that I had read your posts, I put the facts together and I stated why the series of posts lacked clarity/could be misleading. Take it as healthy critique. What wolves has said may shine a light on some of the confusion erupting.
Note: my previous post wasn't to push for more answers, it was an explanation to the needlessly defensive sentiment that seemed to imply some of the people responding here had no reason to question what was being offered.
If anyone has an issue with potential for questions or disagreement, I'd advise not to post. Lol. It's the internet.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Some of them sounds like crucifixion. It is good to ask question and clarify. I also encourage people to do so. The thing is, instead of asking the correct questions and clarifying or seeking explanation, people tend to post "general assumptions" and telling "stories" of the past and sounds the alarms and so on. Which i believes is unhealthy. I rather read and try to understand and then clarify. Not to mention I did not see Ark saying the services are "free" so saying mindless people who rush in just because its "free" is a bit of... jump the guns. Yes, people might drop their guard when there is "free" tag on it but I have not seen it. As a matter of fact Ark did say "get services for a fee", which does not indicate it being free. Maybe there are perks, I am not sure. I can only guess and until he clarify what i said above, everything remains a guess or speculations. But instead of painting him black and dangerous or something evil or cannot be trusted or anything of the sorts, I think we should at least hear him out and see what is actually he actually trying to do and what he has in that funny looking bag is hidden behind him :P And I do not agree that he has any responsibility/obligation to answer to you or anybody. Hmm.. that sounds wrong. Well, he SHOULD answer questions. But he has the right NOT TO and then "we" should then think it through or maybe seek more information under the table just in case it is some information not for the public's eye. That is what i believe in. I do agree that we are all adult and yet some of us have little discerning ability (some ah.. not all ah.. dont skin me) and hence some may fell prey to certain things but we are still overall an adult who SHOULD (=.=") be able to make a clear/good decisions (Disclaimer: We, as adults, SHOULD be able to make good decision. However I do not mean/imply we all do all the time... but we SHOULD). Anyway, it is pointless to argue and the best course of action is to wait for this "Ark" guy to come on and answer the questions and happens next.

Ark
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1337
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakuya

wolves wrote:SO.. Ark.. am I correct in my understanding that you are actually doing just that?
Yes, you are understanding this right.
Noctua wrote:Note: my previous post wasn't to push for more answers, it was an explanation to the needlessly defensive sentiment that seemed to imply some of the people responding here had no reason to question what was being offered.
If anyone has an issue with potential for questions or disagreement, I'd advise not to post. Lol. It's the internet.
What I'm objecting to isn't criticism, it's that the criticism was aimed at me having made few posts before on this place, and assumptions based on thin air, basically referring to things I didn't say or imply and using that to attack me personally instead of looking at the message. This is what's known as "ad hominem" and is generally seen as the lowest form of argumentation, completely ignoring the points made. Of course it annoys me, since this isn't the first time this happens in forums like this one.

Like I said, anyone can look at the message, and anyone can contact the succubus Lilith and confirm what I said. Instead, they decided to attack my username and account, which in my opinion exposes who the real newbies are here.

I see the moderator removed the previous link as well. OK. You can just go by my blog, which you can find with a simple web search. I already said I'm the succubus collective poster and that should be enough for anyone interested.

Fay World Order - Sunflower Project

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”