Whats the creepiest thing thats happened to you spirit wise?

TheShadowStar
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Star

first time hearing the chatter of a lot of my spirit family like 20+ talking all at the same time was a little creepy lol

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

The scariest thing that happened to me was that I usually sleep with the bedroom door closed, and one day the door opened but it was as if someone had kicked in full force.

fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Id say the creepiest was when one actually whispered in my ear at night before I was about to fall asleep. I can't remember now who it was but it alarmed me since I live alone!

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
Sytheria
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Safe
My magical/paranormal name...: Sytheria
Zodiac:

HA! Can't say it was creepy, but more like shocking. I was sitting with my now ex-boyfriend in our apartment talking about spirits. And he literally said "I don't know I guess I'd believe in this stuff if something physically happened." and at that moment a sock fell from the ceiling on the table in front of him.

Literally just basically dropped from the sky.

He looked like ::jawdrop:: and then just went "Okay then nevermind."

I could feel one of my dragon spirits laughing at that like almost smug. To this day still a great moment

Return to “Spirit Keeping”