neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I see the moderator removed the previous link as well. OK. You can just go by my blog, which you can find with a simple web search. I already said I'm the succubus collective poster and that should be enough for anyone interested.
I've searched for further information about the Succubus Collective before, and I think I got to the right place.

I also figured out how to use discord to briefly connect to a copy of the link provided elsewhere (I've never used discord before, so I wasn't able to navigate well.)

Nonetheless, the welcome page was very clear as to a particular point of view, and that makes it clear I would not be a good candidate to subscribe to the discord group.

But my question would be if, nonetheless, the Succubus are open to trading, even if my philosophical convictions prevent me from endorsing these Succubus entire project?

Ark
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1337
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakuya

Bartlebee wrote: But my question would be if, nonetheless, the Succubus are open to trading, even if my philosophical convictions prevent me from endorsing these Succubus entire project?
You can always ask for services from the collective, as long as your intent is not contrary to the goals of the collective. The contact method on the blog is vague because that is how they wanted it, it places a lot of weight on the practitioner themselves and their ability, but that is the way it is.
I've found that the method of astral travel described on this blog: http://dreamwalkerdiaries.blogspot.com/ ... light.html
works for other places as well. You can try this but instead of aiming to visit a galatictic light ship, you aim for the collective.
If you want to practice this the way it was intended, with the light ships themselves, the main blog is at https://spirittrainchronicles.com/
they usually post an invite for each saturday.

Now to clarify to everyone so there is no misunderstanding, these blogs are about UFOs and how to visit them during your sleep. It's a dream sharing blog, not a business. Not everyone is trying to make money or scheme against you, some are just trying to help people in their community and do so in their free time, so don't start some paranoid reply chain about this. Please. Just go there and read it yourself and you'll see what it is.

Fay World Order - Sunflower Project
Mr.MakaraMan
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune

I've just so happened upon this site, and it intrigues me. I've been looking around because I've been thinking about getting myself an 'support succubus' of sorts, though it's a bit odd, considering I've been told that it's moreso a negative thing, since i'm planning on getting into wicca, mainly so I can 'find myself'. I know this may sound very weird, all things considered, but I've thought since I'm at a point of my life where i'm having a hard time believing in myself, i'd be willing to look into anything I can. would having a succubus as a companion be an smart choice? I know the whole dangers and catches of summoning/communing with said creature, and i'm also a bit of an 'eh, whatever' sort of state. but if you can get to me with an answer, i'd be happy to listen to what you have to say.

Ark
new here
new here

What's important with any entity is your exact motivation for the relation. Search yourself properly so that there is no loophole they can make use of to rip you off. This is fundamental. When you ask for something, they will interpret it in their own favor. They're good at finding ways to interpret your wishes in a way which will make you go "but that's not how I wanted it", after you received your end of the deal. An example of this would be the person who asks to get time off from work, and ends up breaking his leg, which indeed resulted in time off from work. Another example may be someone who asks for money, and soon a close relative dies and they inherit the money.

If you are honest with yourself and only want to improve spiritually, a succubus is a great companion. They are often skilled occultists and can perform magic in many forms for you, as well as guide you in your own studies of occult topics. The issues described above mostly happen when your motivations are of a mundane, materialistic nature, so if somewhere in the depths of your mind, you have such motivations, don't try to hide it. A succubus will read your mind and find out. It's not wrong to want certain things in the human world, just be open and clear about what you want, and what you will be willing to pay for it. There is no free lunch even in the occult world.
Keep this in mind, and if you still think a succubus is what you need or want, go for it.

Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wiser
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

What is her connection with Asmodeus?

Mr.MakaraMan
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune

the thing is with me, I don't really exactly have any specific needs or anything. I just rather have something sort of an creature for support and self-growth, not materialistic gains. i'd rather try to have help uplifting myself towards my own betterment, so that i'm not as down in the dumps as I am now. if there's any way for me to speak to you personally, Ark, i'd gladly take it so that I know what i'd be getting myself into specifically. I never dabbled into anything occult or paranatural of the sort, due to my oddly 'goody-two-shoe' demeanor, but other than that, I've an full, open mind to anything just to help myself discover who I fully am.

Ark
new here
new here

Mr.MakaraMan wrote:the thing is with me, I don't really exactly have any specific needs or anything. I just rather have something sort of an creature for support and self-growth, not materialistic gains. i'd rather try to have help uplifting myself towards my own betterment, so that i'm not as down in the dumps as I am now. if there's any way for me to speak to you personally, Ark, i'd gladly take it so that I know what i'd be getting myself into specifically. I never dabbled into anything occult or paranatural of the sort, due to my oddly 'goody-two-shoe' demeanor, but other than that, I've an full, open mind to anything just to help myself discover who I fully am.
If you go here
topic74466.html
I posted a link to my blog about the collective.
On the right side is a link to a forum called "succubus relation", go to "general discussion" --> "links/guides" --> Red Eden link
Ask about the succubus collective poster and they'll direct you to me. We can talk in PM on there.
Cr1ogeN wrote:What is her connection with Asmodeus?
The succubus Lilith has no connection with Asmodeus, assuming you are talking of the demon from semitic religions. She considers him a lesser demon of little power who may seem to have some influence over immoral people.

AV202
new here
new here

I've been in the server for quite a while, since this topic first started, and I've got a short review of it. It's a laidback server, not too much going on, and while it did have a couple of culty rules that I found a bit distasteful, the rules have changed and are normal for the most part. There's not too many people active on it so theres not to much "religion" activity per say but it has decided to get more serious as of very recently. There is a couple of people on there to help with any succubi related questions, as well as some resources to help for the average newb. Overall, nothing too harmless to join.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

So, I joined the server... because I was honestly interested in getting to know this Lilith and to check out on the whole thing, and see if it is something I want to get deeper involved with, especially that succubus.

I have not gotten yet deeper on it, because of one aspect that hold me back doing so, which may not be aligning with me well (coming to this in a moment).

On a clearer thought, it isn't much different than what Ark or better the succubus collective has been up to since their beginnings for their "higher goal". Actually, to create a succubus religion on this world, where people would stream to. It is no secret, that "Ark's" Succubus Collective has this plan, as I recall to have read about that some times before. Either that, or Ark mentioned it to me, or both.

This Lilith on the server makes much more the impression (at least on first sight, I have not gone deeper because I didn't had the time in the last weeks to do so), as if it were for the others the same lilith others are talking here and there about. It may be, it may be not. I cannot say at this point.

However, it is oviously about creating a cult or coven, as the rules seemed to state when I joined (I didn't check regarding the changes AV202 mentioned, as I didn't had time for any discor-d and spirit stuff at all in the last weeks except for my own succubus), that you need to give your loyalty to, cite some loyalty spell to that lilith or whatever you wanna call it (the spell), and actually and finally join a religion.

Since I already follow another religion and I'm seldom going straight 100% into things, these things were what what hold me back getting into more contact with any yet there...it's hard for anyone to suddenly agree "oh yes I'm now just like that gonna join some religion, which I had no contact with, which I know nothing about and I'm in no way convinced about anything".

But I think it's good to know, for anyone thinking about this, what it actually is about in it's core or what the goal is. It's not about becoming intimate with succubi or creating a personal (intimate or not) relation with some spirits, in the first place, like I would think, is what most visit these forums for. I think it's good, if this is clarified early.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Ark
new here
new here

A new invite for the group is now available from our forum
topic74466.html

The server used for this has been remade and the cult's stated purpose has been slightly adjusted from Lilith worship to including a general belief in succubus as divine beings. You may join now if you are a serious believer and want to meet likeminded for personal chat.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”