ripunjoyg1
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

How to use code words in spell?
do I need to say it loud or say in mind ?

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

You can say it out loud, or in your mind. You can meditate on the words. You can chant the words (both out loud and in your mind). However way you think it will help or activate, you can do it :).

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

featheredstar wrote:You can say it out loud, or in your mind. You can meditate on the words. You can chant the words (both out loud and in your mind). However way you think it will help or activate, you can do it :).
I've said the words but haven't noticed a difference in months with the spell. :(

S-I-Lover
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: tough question :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Visioner

As a newbie I am learning right now, that if you have a code word, then you could leave it "activated" and it should work by time automatically (at least this is what has being said about it).

Mostly the information about the spell says something like "you can recite it as many times as you want" ... so even though it says that you could activate a spell and just leave it activated, you still could recite it again and again ...

My first experiences were, that than I focused on a spell (even though I did activate it in the past) and just recite the activation code word a few times and I do fell a little difference in my third eye, meaning some kind of energy fuzzing on my forehead ...

Besides that, Spells seem to take time anyway, before they really come to life ...

Well - what to say - let's just see
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I find that if I meditate with spell bindings and put intent to what I want it to help me with, that seems to help. If you are not used to working with magic or activating bindings with code words, repeating the code word and taking your time to work with the piece and engage the binding could help focus your intent.

Also, keep in mind that spells are meant to assist us, not provide us with solutions on their own. We still have to put our own work in on whatever it is you intend the spell to help with. Spells usually support / assist us in that work.

bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:I find that if I meditate with spell bindings and put intent to what I want it to help me with, that seems to help. If you are not used to working with magic or activating bindings with code words, repeating the code word and taking your time to work with the piece and engage the binding could help focus your intent.

Also, keep in mind that spells are meant to assist us, not provide us with solutions on their own. We still have to put our own work in on whatever it is you intend the spell to help with. Spells usually support / assist us in that work.
yes exactly :)

Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

Do you have all the activation and deactivation words memorized? Or do you have, like I do, little slips of paper laying around that I glance at before I use something. I mean, I have some memorized, but as time goes on I am getting so many words.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have a book that i regularly update with new bindings and codeword.
I activate them each morning. I managed to memories almost 40 different types of bindings code words this way.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I screenshot spell descriptions and put them all in a folder. When I use them I chant the codewords or spell name (if without code words) combined with intent until I feel the energy of the spell go vroom.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”