You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

I dont see much thread about Cambion idk why but ever since i got mine from lilith i been getting this connection with her she hasnt interacted with me much from what someone to me but i want to make our connection stronger i also had my succubus and i know she interacts with me at least once every week but all i could really think off is my cambion i got someone to do a reading on her vassel and they told me what she thinks of me she knows me alot from what the reading said i dont know how to make my connection stronger beside meditation if anybody have any good Suggestions of how to connect with your cambion please share

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Vessel reading by those not the original conjurers is frown upon here:
topic36427.html

How's your practice? Third eye meditation, chakra work, energy work, etc?
And there are sensory exercises you might want to try e.g.:
topic54144.html
Maybe the original conjurer can give some advice on improving the connection as well.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Continue with meditation and invite him/her to join you and make her presence known to you while you meditate. If you can feel your succubus then cambion should be the same. If you can't feel anything then you just have to keep doing it.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Even for the most experienced keepers, contact isn't always constant and present. Just like humans some spirits can take time to warm up to us. Doesn't mean something is wrong with the binding or spirit. Include her in your daily activities. Practice, persistence and patience are key. Keep trying and meditating.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I agree with Nanami. I am a new Keeper and my first spirit was a succubus. She was active nearly right off the bat. I got another one about a month and a half later and I've only had a couple of signs of contact from her and nowhere near the fireworks of my first.

Sometimes it takes a while for them to warm up to us, sometimes it takes a while for our energy to adjust, and I think sometimes different spirits just make entirely different connections with us. Keep up with practice and persistence with communication and meditating. They will come around.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Tonyctrl
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shape shifter

Simple if she trusts you she will give you her sigil and name every incubus and succubus has one lesser or greater all demons have a sigil

Vega
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

darkwing dook wrote:Vessel reading by those not the original conjurers is frown upon here:
topic36427.html

How's your practice? Third eye meditation, chakra work, energy work, etc?
And there are sensory exercises you might want to try e.g.:
topic54144.html
Maybe the original conjurer can give some advice on improving the connection as well.
My third eye meditation is going pretty well i been getting good results and sensory i havent try the yet do to the fact im trying to astral project and star lucid dreaming on which im been getting some pretty awesome results on lucid dreaming and yes your right i will ask her for advice

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”