venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have a girlfriend who is constantly stressed. I know that most of it is just circumstance - she has to work 50 hours a week to make ends meet, has a cousin living with her who is an alcoholic and an irresponsible criminal (literally), has endless mechanical issues with an old car, etc etc. Because of so much that seems to go wrong around her she seems to easily get caught up in negativity. She is quick to anger and be spiteful, even if it's just to Life in General. She constantly feels like everything is horrible and like she's constantly clawing out her living. I don't feel that she is able to accept these things as typical struggles and just a part of life.

I really want to help her. While I know I cannot change her circumstances, and my spirits likely have little ability to influence them either, I still feel like I could send someone over to help lift her spirits, drag off the negative energy, haul off unbounds that may be enticing her to be so emotional so they can feed off the energy, or even to just help her see the positives, give her better luck, etc.

With those things in mind I'm just trying to figure out the best spirit(s) to task. I've only worked one on one for 30 days + with a handful of my spirits, so I would feel a bit like I was taking advantage of their presence if I ask some of the others I have in my keep to help. I also think maybe more than one would be worth tasking. I do not have any spirits overtly stated to affect luck or prosperity so I don't even know if I can help influence things in that way.

I realize you all don't know my spirits and this is a shot in the dark, but I need some input from other more experienced keepers. Who in my family would you task, were it you?

These are the spirits in my keep: an Air Dragon, a Gorgon, a Sapphire Dragon, two Succubus, an Oceanid, a Dullahan, a Sterling Angel, a Piper Faerie, an Aumo Hybrid, a Sylvi Hybrid, a Fire Faerie, a Catoblepas, a Werewolf, and a Hoblet.

I have done group bonding primarily, with completed one on one 30-day bonding with the Gorgon, a Succubus, and nearly 30 days complete with the Dullahan. I feel very confident about the Air Dragon's activity, the Sterling Angel's, and the second Succubus, but most of the rest I've barely sensed and haven't spent much time addressing directly.

My instinct is to task the Air Dragon and/or Sterling Angel to help her out. I'm not real sure though. I just want to help her feel less weighed down by all the negativity and give her a chance to see the positive side of things. Give her a chance to shift her focus and feel less like a survivor and more like the successful person that she is. I'm not looking for the impossible (I don't think anyway) and I'm trying to be realistic. 2dz

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Why not task all of them (who don't mind helping)?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Perhaps, go by your instincts, whatever spirit you feel can work with you.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”