You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

I recently ordered an Adverka/Fallen Angel from CH which was a custom conjure. I also got a Reverse Adoption. Which I haven't received yet though I am eagerly awaiting. I've been dealing with slightly painful throbbing headaches and sometimes a few joint pains. I've also felt some presences that I don't think are my current spirits since the presance stands out more. Could an entity I ordered be calling out to me?

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Spirit Spouses: Psy Vamp, One Incubi, One high elf
God Spouses: Arianrhod and Arawn/Gwyn So Nudd
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

It could be. But don't forget to rule out medical problem first : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hello,
Possible. As, darkwing dook mentioned, please rule out medical issues with a doctor.

Return to “Living Entities”