Cambion experience / male-female ? Sex + Companionship ?

S-I-Lover
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: tough question :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Visioner

Hi friends,

those of you who keep one or more cambions (or those of you who just know details in general) may be able to give me some hints and suggestions:

I am a male ... I am thinking of receiving a cambion or may be two !

As a male I think of a companion, which would be a male for me just like a "best buddy" .... but also as a male I think of a sexual relationship with a cambion, which would be a female to me ... well if the male cambion would be bi-sexual I wouldn't reject that ;) .... but for right now just let's stick to the common gender thing.

Does anyone of you has/had the same thoughts or does anybody even has two cambion one male and one female ? How does it work for you ?

Or does anyone has a female cambion, which also besides the sexual relationship is ALSO a good companion like a best buddy ?

Well - what to say - let's just see
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Well, I have one male Cambion in my family and he's my best buddy as well as intense lover.
He was among my first companions and we've been through a lot of things, things where I was very glad to have him by my side. He would always be there when I call, giving me comfort, but also kind of reprimanding me when needed. He is the overseer of my spirit family and takes care of everything.
I wouldn't want to miss him, he's just precious ;)

So it does work for companionship and sexual experiences, but I guess it is also very much up to their character. There are Cambions only interested in sex as well. You should do a custom conjuration to have a good match, or just feel a real intense calling^^ I think it would work just the same way with the female ones :) and as for male and female, with the custom you can't go wrong in stating what you want.

S-I-Lover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: tough question :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Visioner

thanks ... this helped me to focus on the right understanding ... glad to hear you have a good experience with the mixture of "sex" and "companionship" :)

Well - what to say - let's just see

Return to “Spirit Keeping”